Approval Notice Received

nk412

Registered Users (C)
Me and My wife got our approval notice in the mail today. I was stunned, we have a March receipt date (11th).

Details
EB2
EAC0215250XXX (Can someone enlighten me why the last 3 digits are kept a secret ? I don't mind sharing mine but I am not brave enough without knowing why).

FP 6/7/02 (June 7th)

NO RFE

Approval posted on the 9th of Sept received today. Strangely I got a message that mine and my wife's recepit were not found in the database (or something to that effect). The 800 number has the correct status though.

This forum has been an incredible source of solace, wit and wisdom, and also a litttle of stupidity and prejudice. I guess it takes all kinds. This forum has probably kept Hope alive for most of of us from kept us from going insane.

I know it is unfair and I feel a little bad knowing that many people have been waiting much longer, some of them I know personally. However I guess we are all lucky with some things and not with others.

Good luck to you all. God bless.

Regards

Congrats!! nk412 on receiving your approval letters.

Do not disclose the last 3 digits of the Receipt #.

Publishing full # is not a good idea. you will be disclosing too much info.

Congratulations to nk412!

Hi,

Congratulations!!!

I am so happy to see somebody with the same ND with me to get approved. I noticed on Sept. 9 there are two approvals when I ran the script. I don't know whether or not you are religious workers.

From your post I thought USCIS approved your case after your first FP expired (1FP 6/7/02, AD 9/9/03). Acutually I found from script your 1st FP was cleared several days later (I won't provide exact date).

Could you share more information about yourself such as whether you are NIW ? Hope you post further information about when you stamped and when you got the plastic card.

Thanks.

Notice Date and Receipt date

Originally posted by lowell
Hi,

Lowell,
What is NIW ? I am working in software , I am from India and working in PA. I will certainly post details about my plastic card when I get it.

By the way I have an update about my Receipt date, it is not Mar 11th (it is Mar 14th) that the 485 has as the Receipt Date.

There is another Date called "Notice Date" which is April 5th 2002 and which is mentioned in my approval notice for the 485 application. The Mar 14th date is not mentioned on the 485 Approval.

A date called "Priority Date' is also on the Approval notice. That is April 4th 2001 which looks like the date the labor process began.
I don't know if all this helps or adds to more confusion, but those are the details

Thanks

Congratulations!!!

I am so happy to see somebody with the same ND with me to get approved. I noticed on Sept. 9 there are two approvals when I ran the script. I don't know whether or not you are religious workers.

From your post I thought USCIS approved your case after your first FP expired (1FP 6/7/02, AD 9/9/03). Acutually I found from script your 1st FP was cleared several days later (I won't provide exact date).

Could you share more information about yourself such as whether you are NIW ? Hope you post further information about when you stamped and when you got the plastic card.

Thanks.

Congratulations on your approval. I don't see any problem in any one giving his full EAC number. Most ofthe people want some degree of freedom. That's all. Wish you good luck.

Congratulations.

Most of us here don't disclose the full receipt number just for privacy reasons in the open forum.

Thanks nk412

Thanks for your reply.

NIW means national interest waiver. It belongs to EB2. I guess you are not based on NIW.

I am from PA too. If you go to Philly or Pittursburg for stamping, I 'd like to hear your story.

Best,

And besides we like secrets and follow the trend in keeping them.. I don't know how anyone can do any harm, if wanted, by knowing the full EAC number. Especially, when it is approved and the other details are unknown

Nevertheless,,,, its a "Tradition" to fill the last digits with 'XXX'. Go figure!!!!

Stamping experience at Philly

Lowell,
The stamping experience was quite dull (which is what we would all like). They just took our fingerprints of the forefinger alone, asked for 2 photos and made us sign a form below the fingerprint.
The passport was stamped with information that we are allowed legally to stay with employement as a temp evidence of permanent residence. The stamp is valid for a year.

We reached at about 8 and came out at 9:30 there were about 50 people ahead of us.

2 things that you may get ripped off are photos and parking : you could be preapred in both cases, unfortunately I was not. Probably a good idea to check out the place early or previous day.

The officer took back our EAD, parole, and approval notice. They had absoultely no questions to ask about current employment, salary, etc. The approval notice did not state that we need to take any documents either. I believe that is the way it always is.

Regards
Krishnan

Originally posted by lowell
Thanks for your reply.

NIW means national interest waiver. It belongs to EB2. I guess you are not based on NIW.

I am from PA too. If you go to Philly or Pittursburg for stamping, I 'd like to hear your story.

Best,

Congratulations for nk412

Thanks for your stamping story.

Best luck for your future life and career.