Approval notice not received

I have followed this site and some folks have indeed mentioned that they took a printout of the online case status message and went to the local office with the pictures, passport, EADs and APs and the personnel there honored the request for stamping.

Guys you may want to pound on the 800 national customer service number and explain your predicament. Don't get upset if you end up talking to a person who is not very helpful, try again and sometimes they could put you through to an immigration officer who would be able to initiate some action. Quite a lot of folks have been successful in starting some action on their cases after such calls.

Good Luck.

Thanks Golumolu. I called to give my address change. They refused saying i need to file I-824 since my case is approved. My lawyer has sent an address change letter to BCIS. So i think thats fine. Still waiting for my notice. :confused:

Hi 3CM,

I have not received paper notice.
I called the 1-800 number and after that my case LUD was touched on 11/8
they changed the address.
Also , my wife also called to update but there was no LUD change

chaitalipunit said:
Hi 3CM,

I have not received paper notice.
I called the 1-800 number and after that my case LUD was touched on 11/8
they changed the address.
Also , my wife also called to update but there was no LUD change

I got this e-mail from UCIS

On August 19, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or
registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued

Finally some good news

My wife got her approval notice. It was mailed to our previous address (City A). We just moved to City B . I had told my manager to keep a watch at my mailbox (in City A). Sure enough the notice did come. Apperently it had been initially mailed to an older address. The address that i was at when i filed y I-485 (City Z).

Anywayz the good news is that I was able to get both of our PP's stamped with my wife's approval notice. (My wife is deravative, I was primary applicant). We had a long wait at SFO from 7:00am till 4:30pm. I would suggest everyone to go with an infopass. It would take much less time.

I got same message

Hi, chaitalipunut.
I got same message on status site on 8/17 and have not received the notice letter. Did you receive the notice after all?

Approval notice not sent

my 140 approved on nov22, called emergencey no, and they said 485 was approved too on nov 22 but approval notice was not sent, they said they would send dup notice...got email for derivative application on dec 2, saying that a dup notice was sent..no updates on primary one yet...

any pointers in this scenario...