Approval Notice - ND 8/23 Approved

hopebest2001

Hi,

My case was approved on June 29th. Is there anybody whose case was approved around the same time and still has not received the courtesy approval notice?

Thanks in Advance

No Title

As per AVM mine was approved on 06/29/01 as well but haven\'t received any thing from the INS yet.

No Title

I received approval notices(courtesy copies) for my spouse and myself today. Approved on June 29th as per AVM , June 25th as per IIO.

IdleGirl

No Title

IT WILL BE HELPFUL TO OTHERS IF YOU PLEASE POST MORE DETAILS.
THIS SITE IS FOR SHARING INFORMATION.

No Title

Hopebest2001

Congrats on your approval. It looks like your ND is August last week. If it is true, we can feel a little bit relaxed since we see cases moving, even if it is slow.

We are all asking you the I-485 details like RD/ND/EB category/country/PD/FP etc.

Can you please post them.

No Title

This forum is not only to get the info. It also meant for to share the info. I think you got my ponit!

I am pretty sure you will not return to this site anymore because you GOT what you are looking for!!

OR another reason for not posting the details you might be bluffing the fellow visitors to draw their attention by posting your ND as 8/23/00.

No Title

Don\'t reply those TAKER who only wants to obtain instead of giving!

I know this is not a right attitude, but ...............................

No Title

Hi Hopethebest,
Details please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is ND 08/03/2000, RD:07/20/2000, RIR, INDIA, EB2.....No news yet.
Even after so many requests for your details, you are not positing other details like RIR, country etc. Try to share info. I hope you give your details.

No Title

hopebest, Congrats for your approval . But have a little patience . you should be thankful to god that your case got approved in less than a year. It has not even been a week since you got your approval and on top there was a public holiday on july 4. You should look at people whose applications have not been approved for almost 2 yrs. Don\'t be upset over small mail delay and enjoy your freedom .

No Title

Hello Everybody!

Please do not be so upset with me... Sorry for the delay.

My details: EB2/VSC/India. FP Nov\'2000. ND Aug\'23rd\'2000. Approval June 29th. Got approval notice and passport stamped. Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you require any more details.

Thanks...
(Note: id\'s hopebest2001 and besthope2001 are the same - I had to create another id as I forgot the password to the old id ........ I will try to correct it to a single id)