Approval message

atldolwait

Registered Users (C)
All,
I got "This case has been approved.Approval notice was mailed to you " by e-mail .Huge relief . But why my message is different from others who got " We ordered a new card after approving your case .....". and what is the next step. ?

Good luck to everyone most of hwom i know a long time from Atl DOL forum .

Best wishes.

Can you please provide your 485 case details.

atldolwait said:
All,
I got "This case has been approved.Approval notice was mailed to you " by e-mail .Huge relief . But why my message is different from others who got " We ordered a new card after approving your case .....". and what is the next step. ?

Best wishes.

See my Signature for Details.

Thanks

Next step ...

atldolwait said:
All,

Best wishes.

atldolwait,

First of, congratulations. Your first step should be to breath a sigh of relief and celebrate :). Now onto the admin stuff ...

If you have already completed you Biometrics then a card will be mailed out to you and there is nothing you need to do beyond this. If you have never had a code 3 Bio done then you will get a notice to schedule a Biometrics appointment. They will capture your Bio and once this is done they will mail out the card. I believe the Passport stamping process is being phased out and people no longer have to do this.

The most important step is to enjoy the moment ..

PS - Please do share your case details with us.

regards,

saras76

MY Details

Thanks everyone.

My details are as follows. This is my third shot at GC . First 2 attempts bore no fruit .
I Started it on May 2000 but faced uncountables hurdles .

Anyway all is well that ends well.

==
Eb3 / India
LC PD oct 2000 - mine
I140- Mar 04
485 - Dec 04
FP - Jun 05
Approval Mar 06.

======

Congrats!!!

Congrats! atldolwait

Your approval gives a hope that TSC is processing EB-3 cases now..

EB-3 (Labor Subs) PD Feb 2000
I140- July 05 (AD)
485 - June 05
FP - July 05

atldolwait said:
Thanks everyone.

My details are as follows. This is my third shot at GC . First 2 attempts bore no fruit .
I Started it on May 2000 but faced uncountables hurdles .

Anyway all is well that ends well.

==
Eb3 / India
LC PD oct 2000 - mine
I140- Mar 04
485 - Dec 04
FP - Jun 05
Approval Mar 06.

======

Another EB3 approval from TSC

I just got the magic emails for both I-485 & I-131 yesterday. The message is:
"This case has been approved. On March 27, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

For more information, please look at my signature.

I-140 and I-485 Transferred to TXC

My I-140 and I-485 WERE transferred from CA to TXC. Trying to understand the processing at TXC.

If PD is current then is TXC approving I-140 and I-485 together (if filed concurrently) ?

TXasian said:
I just got the magic emails for both I-485 & I-131 yesterday. The message is:
"This case has been approved. On March 27, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

For more information, please look at my signature.