Approval message changed after 3 days.

Sanvibha

Registered Users (C)
I got 'Card Ordered' email on 18th June for me and my 2 dependents. (Current Status: Card production ordered.
On June 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. )

On 21st June, message changed for me and my son to 'Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On June 21, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.'
For my wife message still is 'Card Ordered'.
Is it normal or something unusual is going on.
Regards,
Sanvibha
EB3 India
PD: Feb 2002
ND: Nov 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
This is absolutely normal. If not 100%, 99% of the time this is how it goes, including mine :)

Chill out. You will get your plastic card in mail on June 25th or 26th.

Hi,
I have the same thing. For myself the Current Status: Card production ordered. (08-june-07)
For my wife the 'Current Status: Approval notice sent.(21-jun-2007)
Please advice.
EB3
PD: 2001 Aug
thanks
senaar

Bros

Mine is the same. But difference is around 9.00 am I got an email about CARD production is ordered and after around 10.00am I got an another email saying sent welcome notice.

Like other folks says..it is normal...we should get CARD soon..

Enjoy

Thanks

Thank you guys. It is really very reassuring. I am concerned because USCIS goofed up my wife's address with some address we never been to and 1500 miles away from us. We god RFE in june 2006 because my and her address do not match.

We replied to RFE last year.

But she got her FP notice on that mysterious address in Feb 2007. So I took infopass and I checked her address. Not surprisingly, they did not correct address 6 months after my RFE reply. Local office sent the request to NSC to correct her address.

After one month, we again took infopass and confirmed that address is now changed.
But this proved one thing beyond any doubt, that this highly sophisticated country has very broken Immigration system.

Hence, when I saw that message changed for me and my son but not for my wife, I got concerned.

Thanks again.

Sanvibha

similar situation

Hi seenaar or sanvibha,
I am in a similar situation.
Me and my wife got card production ordered on 06/19/2007.
For my wife Current status is: approval notice sent on 06/22/2007 and LUD on 06/25/2007.
Please let me know if you have any developments.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I just got my GC card yesterday. However for my wife the status has been changed from card production > approval notice sent). However i have received approval notice and the card. But for my wife we haven't received approval notice and also the card. Please share your thoughts.
Thank you
senaar