Approval Letter.

alibaba007

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Did any of you who were either approved last week or this week receive your approval letter. I got approval email on Mar 18 and still no letter. Lets track and see if folks out there have received a letter or not. Would appreciate if you guys could share your information.

Benryan10 did you get your approval letter?

Thanks,
Alibaba.

485 approval

I got 485 approved on 3/17/05. Notice came by letter on 3/21/05. I did stamping on 3/24/05.
EB2

jarekm65 said:
I got 485 approved on 3/17/05. Notice came by letter on 3/21/05. I did stamping on 3/24/05.
EB2
Thanks jarek65. Did your lawyer also recive a copy of the notice. What documents did you have to take with you for passport stamping? Do you have to take all previous APs and EADs or only teh most current ones?

Would appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Alibaba...

Approval Letter

Received approval letter for Dependent not the primary applicant yet, Approve on March 18-05.
Thanks

jarekm65

My lawyer did not contact me at all about my approval. Even worse - I called him twice asking for advice what to do about stamping - no response. Also I was ( still am ) in a strange situation because the status of my 140 still shows pending. I hope this is because USCIS did not change it. But the lawyer and my employer must have received a notice - nobody told me. All this seems to be a game to keep the slave as long as they can.
About documents for stamping - I took all EADs, all APs, passport, photos(2), I-94, also my last H1 visa ( my I 94 in passport was from previous H1). I also had just in case all my credentials, copies of all previous applications and approvals, W2, salaries check stubs.
They did not ask for any of these .They took index finger print again. Short and without problems. Infopass offers early appointments - in few days time, at least in my case - my center was Bloomington , MN( office is close to the Mall of America).Do not forget to do copy of 485 for your records - they take the original - I forgot and at the last moment had to run to the Mall to find the copy center - it is in the Holiday store.What do you think about my 140 still showind as pending?Next week I am going to contact the lawyer and the employer again to clarify this.
I am not a lawyer.

My case was approved on March 18. Because 19 and 20 are Saturday and Sunday. The notice was sent actually on 21. I received it on Wednesday.

Iris

alibaba007 said:
Folks,

Did any of you who were either approved last week or this week receive your approval letter. I got approval email on Mar 18 and still no letter. Lets track and see if folks out there have received a letter or not. Would appreciate if you guys could share your information.

Benryan10 did you get your approval letter?

Thanks,
Alibaba.

Gentlemen,

Its been exactly a week and I still hav'nt received teh letter. Wonder whats happening. Received approval email on Mar 18. Also I heard that the letter now only goes to the customer i.e to us and that USCIS has stopped sending the approval letter to the lawyer. Is this true? I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Alibaba..

I waiting for letter ...

My case was approved on Mach 21 st...

Still waiting for approval letter ...

approved Mar 21.. waiting for letter..

Looks like most of the people in the VSC forums got letter between 7 -10 Business days, mine is VSC though

485 Approval

I went for my 485 interview on march15/05 on the 20 march i get approving email from the uscis website saying on the 20 of march after approving this case we mail you a new card.yesterday which was saturday the 26 march i recieved my green card in the mail saying that i became a permanent resident on the 18 of march /05

tvvroy said:
I went for my 485 interview on march15/05 on the 20 march i get approving email from the uscis website saying on the 20 of march after approving this case we mail you a new card.yesterday which was saturday the 26 march i recieved my green card in the mail saying that i became a permanent resident on the 18 of march /05
Congrats....seems like you are all set now. Enjoy and wish you and your family the very best.

Approval letter

Got 4 approval email notice on 03/23/05 and got actual approval letter (courtesy copy)on 03/26/05 .

Where does the approval letter go. My case was approved on Apr 1st, 2005. Will i be receiving the letter directly or does it go to my attorney? What are the next steps involved once i get the leteer. Please advice on this..

Thank You for your input and suggestions all through my journey of GC.

Please let me know...
Thanks once again.