approval letter

allsucks

Registered Users (C)
Hello folks ,
Did anyone receive approval letters who got approved on Jan 27 2005.?
My wife case approved on that day . we haven't received the notice yet!!
just curious.
Thanks in advance.

Approval notice not received yet!!!

I got approved on Jan 27th, 2005.. Have not received the approval notice yet!!! I too am waiting...

vijji241 said:
Be happy you got I-485 approved. Forget about the approval notice :) :)

Without approval notice he/she can't do shit. It is needed. Unless the whole procedure is over, there is always doubt...

My wife got approval notice.. today(2/2/05)
Tomorrow we are going for stamping with CC approval letter.

I don't have mine yet

I too was approved by VSC on Jan 27, according to the email that I received on Jan 28, but no approval notice in today's (Feb 2's) mail.

Once you get approval letter, can you go to PP stamping anyday ?
I thought you have to take appointment with them.

No approval notice yet!!!

Its been a week now and no appoval notice yet!!! :confused: :confused: :mad:

Quietist, how about you ? Did you receive your notice??

Got approval Notice Today

Guys
I was approved on jan27 and I got approval Notice Today02/03/05 .Had a schedule an appointment for passport stamping.
Allsucks .... Did you got your your passport stamped .Please tell about your Visit to local office and what all are required .I know about 2 Photo pic and passport anything else to keep in mind .Also everytime i go to schedule an appointment it say cannot process visit again .Any idea what is happening with this site after how long i will be able to schedule.Your reply will be appreciated.
Thanks
Raven

Nothing for me either

Bal_Thackeray said:
Its been a week now and no appoval notice yet!!! :confused: :confused: :mad:

Quietist, how about you ? Did you receive your notice??

Nope, nothing in today's mail either.

Very strange!!!

Its very strange that so many people who got approved on Jan 27th, 2005 have not received the notices yet!!!
:confused: :confused: :mad:

Do we have to start a tracker for this or what ?

not received yet

Nothing in today's mail yet, maybe we should start a tracker (maybe a little more general like for "people waiting more than 8-9 days for aproval notice and their experiences!") or just try to use e-mail messages between us. Bal_Thackeray and Quietist, what about you?

Raven said:
Guys
I was approved on jan27 and I got approval Notice Today02/03/05 .Had a schedule an appointment for passport stamping.
Allsucks .... Did you got your your passport stamped .Please tell about your Visit to local office and what all are required .I know about 2 Photo pic and passport anything else to keep in mind .Also everytime i go to schedule an appointment it say cannot process visit again .Any idea what is happening with this site after how long i will be able to schedule.Your reply will be appreciated.
Thanks
Raven

My wife completed her stamping on 02/03/2005 at Philly office..

1. Passport.
2. Passport style photos -2
3. OLD EAD (if you have any)
4. OLD AP(If yo have any)
5. 485 Approval letter
6. Info-pass appointment.

Nothing yet!!!

daureen said:
Nothing in today's mail yet, maybe we should start a tracker (maybe a little more general like for "people waiting more than 8-9 days for aproval notice and their experiences!") or just try to use e-mail messages between us. Bal_Thackeray and Quietist, what about you?

Nothing yet...!!! I am confused & worried now... :confused:

Finally got the notice!!!

We finally got the 485 approval notices yesterday...The case was approved on Jan 27th. It was mailed on Feb 2nd (as per USPS stamp date).

Quietist, Daureen,

How about you guys ?

No I-94 for PP stamping?

allsucks said:
My wife completed her stamping on 02/03/2005 at Philly office..

1. Passport.
2. Passport style photos -2
3. OLD EAD (if you have any)
4. OLD AP(If yo have any)
5. 485 Approval letter
6. Info-pass appointment.