approval letter received

Sharma123

Registered Users (C)
Stain;
Allthe best. We are waiting for approval news.

By the way our messages has changed to

"This case has been approved. On July 16, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

We received the notice too which says that we should receive the GC in 3 weeks. IS that true?? does that ever happen.

Sharmaji,

Party should be real since you got real approval letter not the online message or AVM.

real approval --> real party

!!!Mubarak ho !!! though I am not first but it does not reduces my mubarakbaad by any means.

Yes in you should receive your plastic card in 15 days or so, in last June I received mine in 15 days.

Guys' Do not confuse it as new approval. Our approval was done after the interview in SJC on June26. I was going to update the same thread but somehow it created new theread.

I am not confused, I know you had your approval some time back but this time you received the letter (which is physical part of approval), so that's why I said real approval - real party, now if you want to get away without party that's up to you, we can't force you.
:)