PD 1/2/98
ND 1/29/01
FD 2/20/02
AD 3/25/02
passport stamped 4/2/02, waited about 1 hr in Houston office

thanx for everyone posting their info.

Congratulations and stamp question.

TSCHelp,

Could you please post your stamping experience in Houston INS office? I got my approval from CSC recently and would like to go to Houston INS. Appreciate for all the inputs.

houston stamping

i didnt even go there early cos i dont wanna wait the long line, since u dont need a ticket for this. so i went in at 9am, follow the blue line and go thru the double doors, there\'s a small waiting rm with a window, just place ur 485 approval notice, photos, and passport on the tray. i then watched tv for an hr, and the officer came get my fingerprint and signature.
although i dont know whether u can goto houston for CSC approval.. better check w/someone first

TSC Help can you please give the following details

I got my case approved from VSC and I need to go for stamping in Houston.
Please let us know the following info.
Thanks in advance

Can I go for stamping any Working day of the week.?
what is the good time to go for stamping in houston?

Thanks Again

houston

u can go anytime during their office hrs which i think its 7-4. u should go b4 noon but no need to be too early to avoid the long line outside cos u dont need a ticket. be sure to go thru the double doors instead of the ticket windows near the entrance. there is another window inside the double doors, just drop ur 485 approval notice, photos and passport. i went at 9 and got out by 10am