Approval for EAD.

AJSINGH1

Registered Users (C)
I had a question regarding the emails sent out by CRIS.

On saturday the 13th i got a email saying CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

Today on the 16th i got a email saying This APPLICATION FOR I-765 WAS APPROVED AND WE HAVE SENT YOU A NOTICE.

WILL I GET ANOTHER EMAIL WHEN THEY ACTUALLY MAIL TEH PHYSICAL CARD OUT? IF SO HOW LONG DOES THAT TAKE, ALSO ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW LONG THAT EAD IS VALID FOR? I KNOW IT GETS NULLED ONCE THE GC IS APPROVED.

AJSINGH1 said:
I had a question regarding the emails sent out by CRIS.

On saturday the 13th i got a email saying CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

Today on the 16th i got a email saying This APPLICATION FOR I-765 WAS APPROVED AND WE HAVE SENT YOU A NOTICE.

WILL I GET ANOTHER EMAIL WHEN THEY ACTUALLY MAIL TEH PHYSICAL CARD OUT?

Expect the card. I got my card after a week of the email sayign card ordered" check out my sig for my timeline.

IF SO HOW LONG DOES THAT TAKE, ALSO ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW LONG THAT EAD IS VALID FOR?

usually 1 yr period. but I didn't get to use it much. I got the card in December and had my interview by Jan and they took the card away.

I KNOW IT GETS NULLED ONCE THE GC IS APPROVED.

But i filed on June 2nd.
Finger Printing on June 26th,
Interview with wife on Aug 2nd.
EAD ordered email Jan 10th
Approval notice for EAD mailed (email) Today Jan 16th.

I don't have any PM's. Also for my i-130, 131 and 485 it says case last worked on 12/02/06.

Last edited by a moderator:
AJSINGH1 said:
But i filed on June 2nd.
Finger Printing on June 26th,
Interview with wife on Aug 2nd.
EAD ordered email Jan 10th
Approval notice for EAD mailed (email) Today Jan 16th.

Wait a week or so. it should come in the mail. Pretty normal.

Correction i just checked the USCIS website and under my portfolio the i-130,131 and 485 were worked on Jan 16th 07. I guess things are slowly but surely moving along. Dasugo so once i get my GC approval and in the mail we just discard the EAD or do we have to mail it back???????