Approval for CSC->NSC Case ONLY

All I can say it's luck

To All

"GOD EXISTS"

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS

Another approval from a CSC -> NSC transfer case.

Details:
EB3 - ROW (applied at CSC)
PD: Sept. 2004
I-140/I485 concurrent: April 2005 (I140 AD: Sept. 2005)
Send an AC-21 on Oct. 2006 (just a simple mail with the new company’s offer)
Transfer to NSC: Feb. 2007
AD : 06/22/2007
LUD: 05/01/2007

Two fingerprint notices with the last one in Mar. 2007

Last thing I did was open a case with NSC and an InfoPass. Got no info from either sources, but the IO at InfoPass send an email to NSC for status.

Everyone's comments here made it a bit easier to cope with the incompetence of the immigration law. I hope this email will do the same for someone else.

As you guys can see thinks are moving but in no specific order. I sincerely wish everyone the “bestests” of luck.

Thanks.
Edit/Delete Message

Congratulations. You asked for it " GIVEMEVISA" and you got it.
Now you should name change "I got Visa"
Now all your name checks are over.
Enjoy your freedom and keep inputing your inputs from time to time for others. Will see you again when you apply for Citizenship.......................
pray for all others too.............
We are all happy for you.................
Suresh

Hi Maheshadnani
Can you please share what was your RFE about on 11 May 07 and LUD on 30 May 07 and 5 Jun 07? Ours has not been updated after 1 March 07 except the case was transferred to NSC on 12 Feb 07.
Thanks suresh

Hi Suresh,

My RFE asked for the latest Employment Verification letter. I have been with the same company since Dec-200. Not sure why they asked for it. But we replied to them on 29-May-07 and then my case got a new status/LUD stating they received the RFE response. After that I saw another LUD on 5-Jun-07. Nothing since then.

Mahesh
EB-3 RIR (India) - CSC
PD 20-Sep-2001
I-485 RD/ND 11-Jan-2005
Case transferred from CSC to NSC in Mar-2007.

Dear Mahesh
Thanks for replying and sharing.
My case is similar to yours. working same company Since Oct 2000. PD Dec01, I485 ND 25Oct04 but still no response to service request.
Keeping faith in God one day we will get some goods news to share with all.
Good Luck.
suresh

What a mental relief !

:D Hi All

After a 7 years long journey today at 11:09 a.m received the magic mail (new card production ordered).

My details are here:

EB3
PD 2001 (OWN L)
485 RD SEP 2004 CSC
CSC-> NSC FEB 2007
FP MAY 2007
485 AD 6/22/2007 :D

I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Keep faith. Everyone will enjoy this day.

sd70

Last edited by a moderator:
CSC-> NSC approval

Guys,
I guess I am one of the lucky CSC->NSC ones. I just received the "Card Production ordered' email (4:30 PST). Here are my details:

Labor PD: Jan 2003 (orig labor), INDIA
I 485: RD: 12/04, CSC
CSC->NSC: Feb 07
NC cleared: Jan 2005
FP: June 2006

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 22, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks for all your help and I wish that all of you get the GC very soon...

almostGC,
Congratulations.
Were there any LUDs on your cases before approval ?
Was there a LUD on I140 ?

Hi SD70 and Almost GC
Congatulations to both of you. we see each day nearer to our goal of getting GC.
Atlast your wait is over. Wsih all the best in life and keep in touch on this forum for your valuable time and guidance to younger applicants.
Suresh

mtreddy,
I did not have any LUDs on my I485/I140 before approval.

-------------------------
almostGC,
Congratulations.
Were there any LUDs on your cases before approval ?
Was there a LUD on I140 ?

my case approved yesterday 11 AM.
PD:11/5/2001
RD:01/27/2004
moved from CSC to NSC
got Fingerprints request in Feb/Mar time frame

I took yesterday off the forum and glad to come back and see many more CSC-NSC cases approved in the last day or so. Maybe my prayers for all of you really worked. :)

I am wondering if anyone has received their physical card? The notice says within 30 days, but I think it won't take that long correct?

Finally!!! approved on 06-22-07

I got my approvals on Friday. My case was transferred to NSC in April '07

Good luck!

Tiburon,
Congratulations, I have few questions

1. Are you from India,
2. When did you make the address change, Did the address change acknowledge quickly, My case details are same as yours and I have to move to different address
3. When your case transferred to NSC did you get any notice to fingure printing

Thanks
GCYESORNO

Tiburon,
Congratulations, I have few questions

1. Are you from India,
2. When did you make the address change, Did the address change acknowledge quickly, My case details are same as yours and I have to move to different address
3. When your case transferred to NSC did you get any notice to fingure printing

Thanks
GCYESORNO

Hi GCYESORNO
MY CASE IS SIMILAR PD 14 DEC 01 WITH I485 FILING ND 25 OCT 04 TFRD CSC TO NSC FEB 07. OUR FP WAS DONE IN MAR/APR 06. PLEASE PUT YR I485 RD ALSO IN SIGNATURE AS NSC IS TAKING CASES BASED ON I485 RD/ND.
GOOD LUCK .
SURESH

I took yesterday off the forum and glad to come back and see many more CSC-NSC cases approved in the last day or so. Maybe my prayers for all of you really worked. :)

I am wondering if anyone has received their physical card? The notice says within 30 days, but I think it won't take that long correct?

Hi Endless4gc
Yes your prayers are paying and freinds are getting approvals.
Keep it up.........
I think usually its taking 7-10 days physically to receive the card that has been observed for cases approved at NSC. Your should be on the way now.
Suresh

CURRENTLY FOLLOWING ARE APPROVALS FOR TFRD CASES: PLEASE CORRECT ME IF ANYONE ELSE IS ON THE LIST. :
GREEN CARD APPOVALS TFRD FROM CSC TO NSC
MEMBER PD I485 RD/ND CAT GC APRVL DT
1 ENDLESS4GC Apr-02 5-Jun EB2/CHINA 20-Jun-07
2 Friend of AZAPPL Jan-03 Jul-04 21-Jun-07
3 GIVEMEVISA Sep-04 Apr-05 EB3 22-Jun-07
4 FRIEND OF SBBUNLE 2003 Oct-04 ? 22-Jun-07
5 SD70 2001 Sep-04 EB 3 22-Jun-07
6 ALMOST GC Jan-03 Dec-04 ? 22-Jun-07
7 DIE OTHER DAY 5-Nov-01 27-Jan-04 ? 22-Jun-07
8 TIBURON 1-Nov-01 1-Jun-04 EB 3 22-Jun-07

THANS
SURESH

Hi Endless4gc
Yes your prayers are paying and freinds are getting approvals.
Keep it up.........
I think usually its taking 7-10 days physically to receive the card that has been observed for cases approved at NSC. Your should be on the way now.
Suresh

Suresh,

Your case has a really early PD and pretty early RD date. Have you found out if your NC is cleared? Infopass, your ongressperson, and maybe IOs and NSC can tell you that. If your NC is cleared, then your approval should be on its way soon. Good luck!

Dear Endless4gc
Thanks for your reply. Scientists can forecast weather conditions, position of stars But no one can predict when the Visa is coming or the Air India flight is landing. I have not been lucky while calling the NSC with NC information. they say NC means Name change and you should change your name to Endless4gc and than i can see my GC coming thru.
Just a little humour.................Hope to hear soon with all your prayers..........
Will keep updating everyone on this site that has been very helpful.
Keep in touch.
suresh

Hello Suresh
Try Local USCIS office through info pass appointment
and send a request through senator to know about your case.
At the local office ask if name check is cleared.

babu

Dear Endless4gc
Thanks for your reply. Scientists can forecast weather conditions, position of stars But no one can predict when the Visa is coming or the Air India flight is landing. I have not been lucky while calling the NSC with NC information. they say NC means Name change and you should change your name to Endless4gc and than i can see my GC coming thru.
Just a little humour.................Hope to hear soon with all your prayers..........
Will keep updating everyone on this site that has been very helpful.
Keep in touch.
suresh