Approval for CSC->NSC Case ONLY

Unfair and depressing

Everyone from CSC -> NSC,

I dont know how you guys feel but the more I read this forum the last a couple of days, the more depressed I get. It's great that all the people are getting approved, but we have NOT A SINGLE transferred case approved. I was also told by my lawyer and congressperson they are supposed to go by PD, but that's apparently not the case. It's unfair enough our labor took so long in the old system. I also thought they should give priority to EB1 and EB2 over EB3 cases (isn't that the whole reason why we are classified in those cateogories in the first place?). By the time all the directly filed and EB3 cases are done, there will be no visa left for us transferred EB1 and EB2 cases.

I feel like I am going through this dark tunnel. Whenever I see a hint of light in front, someone else cuts in front and pushes me out of the way.

I am giving up my hope. Endless = hopeless. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Don't get depressed. They have not processed any EB3 transferred cases too. As far as processing concerned they don't give any pref if EB1 or 2 over E3. Its purely based on RD.

Everyone from CSC -> NSC,

I dont know how you guys feel but the more I read this forum the last a couple of days, the more depressed I get. It's great that all the people are getting approved, but we have NOT A SINGLE transferred case approved. I was also told by my lawyer and congressperson they are supposed to go by PD, but that's apparently not the case. It's unfair enough our labor took so long in the old system. I also thought they should give priority to EB1 and EB2 over EB3 cases (isn't that the whole reason why we are classified in those cateogories in the first place?). By the time all the directly filed and EB3 cases are done, there will be no visa left for us transferred EB1 and EB2 cases.

I feel like I am going through this dark tunnel. Whenever I see a hint of light in front, someone else cuts in front and pushes me out of the way.

I am giving up my hope. Endless = hopeless. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Following are the year based approvals so far on this site. Most of the cases on this thread are in the group JUL 2004-DEC 2004 group.

2003 18
JAN 2004-JUN 2004 8
JUL 2004-DEC 2004 6
2005 1
2006 1

Following are the year based approvals so far on this site. Most of the cases on this thread are in the group JUL 2004-DEC 2004 group.

2003 18
JAN 2004-JUN 2004 8
JUL 2004-DEC 2004 6
2005 1
2006 1

Guys, We need a campaign to push NSC to start working on CSC to NSC transferred cases. I called NSC yesterday and told the IO that it's very Unfair to give a preferential treatment to directly filed cases. It's not our fault that USCIS decided to transfer the cases to NSC. The reason of transfer was to expedite the processing. It's all Crap. :(

My Details are as follows:

EB-3(India) CSC
PD 20-Sep-2001
I485 RD/ND 11-Jan-2005
Case moved from CSC to NSC on 26-MAR-2007.
Got an RFE on 11-May-2007, replied on 29-May-2007
Got LUD on 30-May-2007 and 5-Jun-2007, but nothing since then.:mad:

Mahes

Hi Maheshadnani
Can you please share what was your RFE about on 11 May 07 and LUD on 30 May 07 and 5 Jun 07? Ours has not been updated after 1 March 07 except the case was transferred to NSC on 12 Feb 07.
Thanks suresh

Omg Omg Omg

I just got the email that the card has been ordered.

This is too unbelievable!!!!!!!! I am still slowly accepting the fact this has really happened.

I prayed last night to God to get some guidance and asked him when it would be my turn. I had a dream last night where my case got approved. Obviously I woke up upset that it's all empty.

AND NOW THAT IS NOT JUST A DREAM!!

Thanks to everyone on this forum who has shared their experience and ideas. I am really grateful to the amount of information available here.

Good luck to you all. It looks like NSC is starting to work on transferred cases. If you have any questions, please feel to ask. I will be happy to answer.

EB2 China
PD: 4/2002
I140/I485 RD: 6/2005
I140 AD: 9/2005
FP: 10/2005, 4/2007
I485 CSC-NSC: 3/2007
Name check cleared: 2/2007 or earlier
I485 AD: 6/20/2007

Congrats........

This is too unbelievable!!!!!!!! I am still slowly accepting the fact this has really happened.

I prayed last night to God to get some guidance and asked him when it would be my turn. I had a dream last night where my case got approved. Obviously I woke up upset that it's all empty.

Thanks to everyone on this forum who has shared their experience and ideas. I am really grateful to the amount of information available here.

Good luck to you all. It looks like NSC is starting to work on transferred cases. If you have any questions, please feel to ask. I will be happy to answer.

EB2 China

Congrats endless4gc.

Was there any LUD change before the approval? I think I am the earliest PD (Jan, 2002) and RD (Aug, 2004) in this FORUM

Thanks.

EB2 China

congrats endless for gc. see patience pays. In the morning you were depressed that you didn't wanted to see the forum, Now in a day it has changed your life. This is a miracle. Just pray for everyone in waiting that they all get thru this once for all. surely your prays will help them acieve their goal. All the best in Life.
suresh

CSC --> NSC
I485 2nd FP May 15 2007
I485 Medical RFE RD May 29 2007
Infopass Appt: Stuck in Namecheck

Congrats endless4gc.

Was there any LUD change before the approval? I think I am the earliest PD (Jan, 2002) and RD (Aug, 2004) in this FORUM

Thanks.

Thanks!
No LUD before the approval. The last LUD was 4/4/07, one month after my transfer.

congrats endless for gc. see patience pays. In the morning you were depressed that you didn't wanted to see the forum, Now in a day it has changed your life. This is a miracle. Just pray for everyone in waiting that they all get thru this once for all. surely your prays will help them acieve their goal. All the best in Life.
suresh

Thank you Suresh. This is still too magical. It's amazing now that I look at life very differently in just a matter of hours. I will be sure to pray for all of you and wish your GCs will arrive soon.

Congratulations endlessgc!!! I read your sad post yesterday today your are a different man( woman)!!! may god bless you...

Folks, NSC is not treating transferred cases fairly. If you don't want to wait another unknown years kindly goto this thread
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=254275

We have to write people and let them know whats going on... Otherway people who applied after you and who has later PD will get green cards and you will be stuck there forever......

babu.

Congratulations endlessgc!!! I read your sad post yesterday today your are a different man( woman)!!! may god bless you...

Folks, NSC is not treating transferred cases fairly. If you don't want to wait another unknown years kindly goto this thread
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=254275

We have to write people and let them know whats going on... Otherway people who applied after you and who has later PD will get green cards and you will be stuck there forever......

babu.

I sent emails to two CA senators.

I prayed last night for all you guys on this portal. I hope that all your wait will be over soon.

One thought I had was that if you are lucky enough to get a nice IO on the phone when you call NSC, make sure you are polite and ask them to help you with you case (instead of saying "i am calling to find out the status about my case" or even worse to complain to them, say something like "my case is really old and could you help me etc etc). That way the nice IOs are more inclined to help you and tell you where exactly your case is. If you are lucky you may hear good news that your case is with an IO for review, which means your approval is just a few days away!

Thanks EndlessGC. your prayers for everyone will definitely will pay off and everyone will be able to shout and scream on top of their voice yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and can carry on their next stage of life.
I wish every one to be able to achieve their goal and fulfill their dream.
Suresh

Congratulations.

I prayed last night for all you guys on this portal. I hope that all your wait will be over soon.

One thought I had was that if you are lucky enough to get a nice IO on the phone when you call NSC, make sure you are polite and ask them to help you with you case (instead of saying "i am calling to find out the status about my case" or even worse to complain to them, say something like "my case is really old and could you help me etc etc). That way the nice IOs are more inclined to help you and tell you where exactly your case is. If you are lucky you may hear good news that your case is with an IO for review, which means your approval is just a few days away!

Hi endless4gc,

Congratulations. Good to see your approval.

Mine also trans case from CSC TO NSC with PD 2001 (OWN L) and 485 RD SEP 2004.
1st of May took infopass , officer told my NC is cleared.
1st week of June I spoke to NSC and informed that my case is with officer for review.
Then again went to infopass and their got information NC cleared and its in review by officer; and everything looks good and they couldn't understand why NSC is not approving my case.
On 8 June I opened a service request. Also called for address change. This week got mail from NSC ........that my address has been changed in their system and my case going addtional security check. Please allowed 6 months etc........:confused:

Today again called NSC and a lady asked my case# , dob, name and after that she told my case is in the area of review, I will hear within 120 days. I asked about the security check, she told had no info. :(

Now I am totally depressed about this . GOD knows when will be my great day.

sd70

CSC to NSC Transferrred case - Friend GC got approved

My friend just received an approval email..........his PD is Jan, 2003 and RD around July, 2004.

So transferred cases are getting approved......