Approval for CSC->NSC Case ONLY

cala

Registered Users (C)
I'm opening this thread for approvals for those CSC->NSC cases. Let's see who's the lucky No. 1

I'm opening this thread for approvals for those CSC->NSC cases. Let's see who's the lucky No. 1

i noticed that some individuals stated that they have sent email to CSC can someone post that email address?

When I saw there were replies here, i was exciting and thought someone got approved. well...

SarX:

The email address is CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov.

After you case transferred to CSC, did your online message change to "received by CSC"?

this is the message that was posted after the case got transferred to CSC

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

i hope my conclusion that it is now received and is being processed at CSC is correct.

this is the message that was posted after the case got transferred to CSC

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

i hope my conclusion that it is now received and is being processed at CSC is correct.

I believe this message is a good sign. At least your file is physically at CSC and can be approved at any time. For my case, the online message remains "On March 22, we transferre to ...", and I was told their system shows my case is still pending at NSC. They probably are using a donkey to deliver my files.

I believe this message is a good sign. At least your file is physically at CSC and can be approved at any time. For my case, the online message remains "On March 22, we transferre to ...", and I was told their system shows my case is still pending at NSC. They probably are using a donkey to deliver my files.

well, this may not be good to tell you, anyways, the first message i got on their website regarding the transfer of my case was back in October 29, 2006. it said that the case was transferred to the CSC, then i got a notice saying the case was at the San Bernardino local office. On October 30, 2006 LUD stated that the case was transfer from TSC to TSC and no one seemed to know where the heck my case was. finally i got a notice for an interview in LA, then LUD on March 14 stated that case is transferred to CSC, second time that notice appeared there. LUD 3-16-07 case is received at CSC and is pending there; LUD 3-20-07 case is transferred to CSC and is pending there.... so maybe in my case, i snail took mine over from TSC

SarX, thanks for sharing your experience. This is exactly what I am worried about. I have to do something. I had been stuck in NC for more than 3 years. Now after it is finally cleared, I am stuck in case transfer. What bad luck I have with USCIS.

Last edited by a moderator:
My case was transferred from CSC to NSC in Feb. My lawyer tells me that my file is back to CSC.. I do not have any official intimation nor did the online status change...
thanks
Ela

My case was transferred from CSC to NSC in Feb. My lawyer tells me that my file is back to CSC.. I do not have any official intimation nor did the online status change...
thanks
Ela

Looks like we are in the same boat. I was told CSC asked NSC to transfer back my files cause I did FP at CSC.

My goodness...
I cant believe these people at service centers are doing
all these things to us.....Oh man.....its ridiculous...

babu

NSC is approving cases

One of my friends with similar dates and profile as mine got 485 approved today from NSC.

My lawyer told me about the transfer. I did not get any official communication nor did the customer service (as expected) confirm that. Is there any way that I could confirm the location of the file? thanks
Ela
Looks like we are in the same boat. I was told CSC asked NSC to transfer back my files cause I did FP at CSC.

ela,

I am surprised that you did not ask your attorney about the source of his information. How did he figure out that your case is back in CSC?

I have a similar situation where my case got transfered to NSC in March 2007 and then there was an LUD while at NSC in April 2007. But nothing since then except a courtesy notice saying that my case is alive and well at NSC.

I will try the POJ method. I sent in an email in Feb, I got a reply saying that they no longer accept email queries. I think, they looked at the email (I had requested relinking of I140) and they conveniently replied saying that they no longer accept email queries. It looks like they accept selectively.

I am not eligible to put in a status inquiry for 6 months since my case was transferred. Does that rule also apply to email query? In other words, how is email query different from calling customer service?

thanks nc3years
ela,

You can call CSC using POJ method or email them to confirm.

ela6,

I feel people at CSC are much more willing to help than the 1800 representatives. Besides, they have access to your information. I think you can try. Don't just say you want a status enquiry. You may describe a little bit about your situation and your worry. Based on my experience, they are quite understanding. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ela6

Pls send me the Email address, you used to send the Inquiry.

You can send me personal message,If you do not want to post on Form.

Thanks.