Approval e-mails rec'd. What next?

DesPardes

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I just e-mails from USCIS about 485 approvals. It said they mailed notices on 22nd Dec. Have not rec'd yet. In general what happens next? Will there be interviews? If so, what are they wanting to know besides seng my old,tired and worn out face.

Please advice

thank you
Raju

>> Have not rec'd yet.

It may take 2-4 weeks, usually 2 weeks.

>> In general what happens next?

P.A.R.T.Y :D :D :D . next step is if you already have given biometrics (FP+ Index fingerprint+your photo)then they would send plastic card, or if u haven't then u should give

>>Will there be interviews?

No.

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
                            |(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)  (_)  (__/  |
                    /\__/\  |         __     __          |
                   /   O O\_|        / _)   / _)         |
                  /          \      ( (/\ _( (_          |
                 /      \     \      \__/(_)\__)         |
                /   _    \     \_________________________|
               /    |\____\     \      ||
              /     | | | |\____/      ||
             /       \| | | |/ |      _||
            /  /  \   -------  |_____| ||
           /   |   |           |       __)
           |   |   |           |_____  __)
           |  |_|_|_|          |     \___)
           /\                  |       !!
          / /\        |        /
         / /  |       |       |
     ___/ /   |       |       |
    !____/    c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c                      P.O.J

Good Luck

Thanks POJ

Its great, the work you do here. I wish I knew of this board sooner.

As for my Biometrics, we gave them back in March at a place in Fort Worth. My EADs ( 2) that I rec'd after that says 'No Finger Print available' Picture is decent though. Any clues, If I need to go in.

Thanks again.

DesPardes said:
Its great, the work you do here. I wish I knew of this board sooner.

As for my Biometrics, we gave them back in March at a place in Fort Worth. My EADs ( 2) that I rec'd after that says 'No Finger Print available' Picture is decent though. Any clues, If I need to go in.

Thanks again.

I believe wait for your approval, they would be giving you instruciton that they would send ur plastic-card or you have to take appt for biometrics.

Good Luck

Congrats!! more detail about ur case please??

Hi! DesPardes,

Congratulations!! it's a good timing for the New year bash, hope you had a great one. You seem to be from the retrogressed countries, can you share your details as PD, RD, EB?, country etc...

thanks,
gc_raja

Congratulations DesPardes,
While busy with the celebration could you please care to provide some details. We have been waiting for you to respond

Hi,
I am sorry for not replying sooner. I forgot my password and the resetting process kept me going in circles.

Mine is a very old case.

PD '98
Labor ; Non RIR AD '2003
485 RD Sept 2004
i-140 AD Feb 2005
RFE-485 August 2004, Proof of Status.
485 AD 12/22/05

As you can see it was a long process. I am from a retrogressed country but i guess it did not affect me. I was probably first in line ( not a bragging point by any means).

Hope it helps

thanks

POJ Please advise.

Hi POJ,

I think I have a problem. To refresh you about my case, 485 approval emails Recieved Dec 29th. Approval date listed as 12/22/05. It said approval notices mailed on Dec 22nd.

However I did not recieve my approval notice yet. My Attorney recieved One copy. If I am correct, isn't it mailed both to me and to my attorney. I am suspecting USCIS does not have my address correct.

I moved to a new address back in Sept 2005. I filed AR-11 promptly. After taht I applied to renew my EAD from the new address which I recieved alright. What do you recommend I do??

My atty sent me the originals that they recieved. The notice was vry short. It said the case is approved ... my need Biometrics... no action required right now.. will send another notice to schedule biometrics. I feel I need to get my address straightened to be able to recieve these notices.

Also my atty suggests, i make an appointment with Infopass. I am not sure If I should go ahead and do that or wait for Biometrics and further notice.

Please advise.