Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 28, 2005, an approval notice was
mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

My ND - August 2000.

I waited 13 years for my green card!

Congrats, I hope you enjoy carrying that shiny spaclling new card soon. :D

Did they look at/update your case on your portfolio before they sent you the E - mail and when was the last update before you got your E-mail approval?

We have the same time line, but I done my bio before you on 04/2005. They updated my status on 06/27, but no E mail yet for approval :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This is wierd. I just now checked my status this morning and they looked at my case again yesterday on 06/28, but last night I checked and it was still saying 06/27, protfolio is backdated too?

This is scary

Now, This is getting scary,

I just checked 5 min ago and my case got updated to 06/29. This is like a daily update now. They already have everything they needed from me for God sake, Why are they checking it daily then??? :confused:

Cat and mouse game....

Why they are checking your case everyday? Just to tease the heck outta you :D I think you should take a couple of days off and sit in front of your computer. Keep refreshing your inbox. Approval email should be coming any minute. :p
Come on man, I think you are worrying too much about it. Try to relax if you can, I know its easier said than done. But you'll drive yourself crazy otherwise.
To be honest, I think you'll be approved any day now.
Take care

hi

OHIO Asylee you should be happy and feel lucky that they are atleast looking into your case and updating it on regular basis. There are alot of people on this board who haven't been updated in ages. Feel lucky and just relax. Your decision is just around the corner.

-Noman

ND: 9/00
FP/BIO: 3/05

It has been 14 years of waiting for the GC. I have to be worried and nervouse, they are playing with my last nerve, what the hill are they doing checking it everyday and I thought bio was the last thing. I can't relax anymore, I am going nuts :mad: :(

I hear ya

I totally agree with you on that one. I have been waiting for last 15 yrs myself but all we can do is wait a little more.