Approval Courtesy Copy tracking

mallu71, Can I go to india with PP stamping but without Actual Plastic GC

Can I go to india with PP stamping but without Actual Plastic
GC. Any problems, while coming back?

How long it take to get the plastic card GC for VSC?

mallu71, a typo in my former message.

It\'s 02/14/2002 that she received attorney copy of notice.
Please post your stamping experience here. Because, people waiting for their notice will go for stamping soon. Thanks,

Its a interim card so you can walk in and out of the card as you please.

You should have no problems with travelling using your PP.

I had no problems

It worked very well with the courtsey copy. Hope you would hear from your friend about the drama happened with the false fire alarm and chaos following that.
I am happing this ordeal is over. I guess your friend did get her passport stamping.

Mail Received

ND:02/16/01 EB3 AD:02/06/2002 Received on 02/11/2002 Stamping today morning need to relax having tension from past 5 years thank you guys

Approval Notices Received Today AD:2/7/02

PD 03/28/00
RD 03/08/01
ND 03/13/01
FP 08/09/01
AD 02/07/02
I-140 CP
VSC EB2 INDIA

My Passport Stamping Experience at INS Arlington

Hi,
We, me and my wife, got up real early and left our house around 5:45 AM to stand in the line cause its first come first serve basis.
I dropped my wife in front of the office to stand in the queue , where there were about 30 people in the queue already , to park my car. There are couple of parking places close to the INS office where you can park your car.
The weather (cold wind) was the killer , good we packed ourself really tight with mulitple layers of clothing.

Around 7:15 few INS folks came out and started talking to people asking them why they are here and then gave them a sheet with the number of the floor they should go to. We got a red sheet with Number 2 written on it. Around 7:40 they started let people inside the building. We went through the security and we were on our way to the second floor where there was a second line forming but being the among first 30 people we were lucky to get in. There was a lady at the front of the door asking for documents and then separate them into 2 different rows , Line A and Line B, where they are issue the numbers and we were send to Line B. It was around 8:45 that we got out numbers the officer took my EAD and AP and two photos put them together and stapled to the courtsey copy.

Based on the previous experiences I heard from my friends I thought we should get our call around 10:30 so we managed to find a place to sit and as we getting comfortable the supervisor comes up and yells out that we have to evacuate the building immediately. So now we have no idea what would happen we clear out from the building and we saw like 8-9 fire engines out in the front and a good number of firemen walking around with all the gears. I said to myself \'OK we can kiss goodbye of getting the passport stamped today\'. Once we were out of the building I saw people already forming a line in front of the door again. There was this elder INS guy who was explaining to folks what happened and what to expect. He said he wouldn\'t know when the building would open, Luckly in about 10 minutes things were ok it was a just a false alarm, tell me about it.

Anyways we went through the drill again of security and went upto the second floor found a place to sit.I feel sorry for the folks who were there about to get the number and had to leave. I guess they didn\'t allow anymore of them inside. I am sure but there were very few people in the line later on. It was about 11:30 we got our turn and the IIO was a nice person. He stamped my wife passport first and then mine. He took all the papers and returned the AP back to us.Finally we were out of the place around 11:40.

It was nice experience hope I wouldn\'t have to go through this again. The ending was like typical "Hindi movie ending".

mallu71, thank you for your sharing of your experience.

Mallu71, thank you so much. My friend came out of INS arlington around 12:30pm, got her stamp. Best wishes to you and your family . enjoyed your free life.

LUCKY 485 - Question for you

Could you please let me know if you have received your approval notice.
Mine was approved on 02/07/02 and I\'m yet to receive it.

Thanks.