Approval after RFE replied

LostPatient

Registered Users (C)
Finally, It comes.... I checked AVM last night, and heard the case was approved on the same day...

My details:
EB3, China, RIR
PD 98/5
RD 1/2001
ND 1/18/2001
RFE on wife\'s I94 and H1B on Feb 08,
reply on March 7, AVM update it received on March 13, 2002.
AD March 21st, 2002

Wife\'s still pending....but she does not care that much, because it is not in her hands to control the thing...
After this long journey (my first labor filed in early 1996, then withdrawed after 1 yeart waiting, I file this one again in 1998...)I was too exhuasted to be excited.... anyway, I feel relief a lot...

Thanks for your guys for all the information, and I will pray for you all...

what was the question on RFE (about I94 and H1)

Hi:
Please let update us further information on what was the exact required information on your wife\'s I94 and H1.
Thank You.
Ramkison.

RFE for wife

Here is the details about wife\'s RFE
(1) I-94 -- Last entry to the US
(2) Verify current status, she was on F1 when we filed I-485 15 months ago, they want to know what is her current status

Both for my wife, but they did update my message said RFE requested, apperantly, I never got mine, after replied hers, mine was approved, her\'s still pending

Hope this helps

what was the reply from your side/Lawyer on your wife\'s RFE - please let me know in detail.

Hi:
Please let me know what was your reply on I94 RFE and current status ..
Thank You.
RamkiSon.

What the AMV says after they received RFE

I got a RFE last week and replied to them. They received it today and updated the AMV, it says "this kind of case will take 300 to 330 days, however, because preliminary process has been finished, it will take 330 days, you will receive written decision". Does anyboby know what it mean? Is this standard message? Thank you.

RFE and others

RIR is a alternate for applying your labor certificate and usually spends less time than regular process.

For my wife\'s RFE, we replied with her H1B approval and pay stubs, and I94 with some explaination about her last entry, she entered the US through the port of entry from Canada, (within 30 days with F1 status) so, no visa and I94 issued. Unfortately, they confused, and transfered my wife\'s case to the local INS....

And for that 300-360 day processing time msg, it is normal, I got it too, but approved within a week.

info needed lostpatient

Hi lostpatient,

as i understand, during 485 filing ur wife was on a f1 status with no 194. when did she change her status to h1 ? at the time of rfe, was her status h1 ? i need to know the scene with her at each stage and what was the rfe about. I also want to know what all documents u showed about her h1 in relpy to the rfe, like how many paystubs etc ?

this info will help me with my scenario.

and congrats for making it after all the struggle!