Approval after Job Change

manjunath68

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know about Approvals for cases with Job Change after 180 days and RFE for Employment Verification.

Thank U all in advance.

No Title

What do we need from the Current Employer for changing the Jobs after 180 days and do we need to inform INS ??

How should one respond to Employment Based RFE, if any, in case of working with different company other than I-140, I-485 sponsoring company ??

Thanks again !!

versova, can you be more specific?

Versova,
I changed my employement after 180 days and wanted to know the type of RFE one can expect. Looks like you have changed employement after 180 days and got RFE? can you give more details about your RFEs.
Thanks

No Title

Hi Versova,

Was your First RFE for Employment ?

We\'ll really appreciate if you can post your
RFE Details and what did you submit in response
to RFE.

Thanks

Lay-Off after 180 Days & RFE

Hi all,
  I was issued an RFE on Feb 27 but I have not received it. I was going to tell this forum when I received the letter because most people would be interested in what the RFE was about.

Here\'s my story: When I received my fingerprint instructions a long time ago (Jan/01), I received a yellow letter asking for a letter of employment. We mailed that in. As of December 31, 2001, my company nolonger existed because it had been bought by a competitor and I was not hired by the acquiring company (so I was laid off). I was working for another new company 2 months before my old company closed at the same time as I have an EAD. I was employed by my sponsoring company for over 425 days, well above the 180 day requirement. I am now issued an RFE on Feb 27 but I am not sure what it could be. My wife worked illegally as a student over 7 years ago but we have set aside the $1000 in a CD (claim 245i) for when the golden moment arrives when the INS wants the money. I will let you know when I get it, what the darn thing is about.

Rafiq

No Title

Yes, 1st RFE was about employment verification and date I ojin the cureent com.....
Received 2nd RFE yesterday is also about employment information verification from appropirate authority (HR?) and plus clearer copy of current EAD and I-129 approval notice to my old employer.
Chnage job after 180 days due to laid off.