Approval after FP: 2 months

pennn433

Registered Users (C)
I noticed the time between FP and approval (if no RFE) is about two months. Many people did FP back in Aug/Sep are getting approval notice now.

What do you think? Good estimate?

When we could expect our apprval Notice

Hi All:

We (me & wife) did FP on 10/27/2004 and today(11/03/2004) our FP was received by USCIS. I got email nitification also checked online message is ...
!!share your view please!!
=======================================================
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 2, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

!!share your view please!!

Hope, that is correct

Same with me gchunger, We (me & wife) did FP on 10/27/2004. I got email notification saying that My FP results are received today. I did not get any email notification for my wife.

Pennn433,

I hope you are right, at least from most posts on this site.

-JPSUL

RD/ND 10/02
FP 09/04
3 EADs & 3 APs

Approval after FP: 2months

Nov_03_GC said:
Same with me gchunger, We (me & wife) did FP on 10/27/2004. I got email notification saying that My FP results are received today. I did not get any email notification for my wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
After I did my FP, LUD had changed 3 times, even though the message stay the same. I hope it's a good sign and somebody is working on my case. I am keeping my finger crossed.

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
3 EADs
AP: hope....

FBI Name Check

Should i enquire about our Name check result to FBI.
we did FP on 10/27/2004 and case status changed on 11/03/2004

???

shirs - We both got FP

Shirs,

We both got FP, and only my status is updated as received. My wife's 485 message still showing received.. blah blah...

agree and disagree

it depends on luck like if you are transferred or get rfe then there is no time line but if not and your close to the date I think ther eis a fair chance you could be approved in a month or two

regards

Same Here

Dependents' ND:12/2003
FP:10/26/04
Status changed to FP results received on 11/3/04

Primary;s ND:1/2003
FP:11/2/04
Nothing changed yet

Similar - Msg changed for self, not for dependent

FP done for both me and dependent: Sep 27th
Online message updated for me a week later, not for spouse till now. Called FBI FP check and they say that they have sent the results the same day.

No idea what to do next, just wait I guess?

Should I pursue checking FBI Name check status?

Thanks in advance!

Can you please give me the number to call FBI. we have given FP on saturday no cahnge in status just want to check with FBi if m message is not cahnged before this friday.

solong_03,

Do not worry about the case status. If the FBI told you that they returned your FP, you should be fine.

The rule will online case status change is: If the case status is changed, good. If it doesn't then that doesn't mean it is bad. It is still good in majority of the cases.

My messages changed two times in consecutive days as follows. Any ideas?

Current Status:
1)
On November 2, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your
I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision

2)
Current Status:

On November 3, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your
I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision

ND:12/2003
FP:10/26/04
1st message 11/3/2004
2nd message 11/4/2004

Nothing New

MOG123,

This is nothing new. So many people have experience this. I think there is a programming bug in their system that causes this. It happened to my wife's online status when the fingerprinting was received. It fact it changed several days in a row, starting from Oct 22 to November 2nd (until it finally came to a stop). I got emails when it changed the first day. And there weren't any emails for the consecutive changes.

I guess all of us will get this, if our case status got changed after fingerprint AND if we watch the online message closely.

MOG123, I am sure it will change at least one more time tommorrow.