APPROOOOVEEED, luckGC, right after replying ur thread, i checked my email

ron lu

Registered Users (C)
mine, spouse, and kid's cases were all approved on July 19, 2004.

On 7/13/04, FBI replied my request of 6/2/04 saying that my record check was done on 6/14/04, my spouse's was done in 11/03. (So the validity of the name check for spouse is not 3 months as claimed)

My humble excitement only prompted me to send this message, not that thrilled because all 20 cases right after ours were approved either in May or June of 2003 (yes 2003).

Many thanks to Rajiv, and all active contributors to this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation on your approval.

Recently from others' posts learned that the 3 month valid Name check is internal part to USCIS, Not FBI. FBI runs thru other databases and is valid for the entire period, it seems.

fanshan said:
On 7/13/04, FBI replied my request of 6/2/04 saying that my record check was done on 6/14/04, my spouse's was done in 11/03. (So the validity of the name check for spouse is not 3 months as claimed)

thanks to you all for your kind words, wishing you all the best in your life.

Quick approval to all those who are still waiting.

Dear Fanshan,
My Heartiest congratulations to you and your family!

I am still around to congratulate you. So.. it did not come in 30 days but it came in 90 days after replying to the RFE? ;) :rolleyes:
Atleast you got approved. Real happy for you. You can leave everything behind and focus on other things in life.

Now i am hoping for Fira, Khanbacha and all other 2001 filers who are still waiting. May God be with all of you.

Tufan, I thought of you right immediately after mine approval.

Fira, prasa, khan_bache, luckGC..., if you are still waiting and you've done your FP2, check with FBI to see if your name check is finished. Most likely name check is holding your case.

If you are waiting for FP2, get some help, say from senator/congressman, to have them done. :)

so long!

what to do next?

hi fanshan,

Once again congratulations!!. After the FBI name check gets completed then what should we do next?... sit and wait for the next thing to happen..? or have to followup with BCIS...

Please advise...

luckGC

RD 11/23/2004

Kids approval status

fanshan said:
mine, spouse, and kid's cases were all approved on July 19, 2004.

My humble excitement only prompted me to send this message, not that thrilled because all 20 cases right after ours were approved either in May or June of 2003 (yes 2003).

Many thanks to Rajiv, and all active contributors to this forum.

Hi! FANSHAN
Congrats on approval of your GC.
Mine and my wife's got approved on 8th of this month.
My kids who are below, status is same. Does not show as approved.
I learnt that their status never change and they do not get approval letter.
But, they get Cards directly.
Can you please share your experience. You stated in your message that "mine, spouse, and kid's cases were all approved on July 19, 04."
Has your kids status changed? How old they are?
Thanks and wish you good luck
ARB123