Approooooooved!!!

nj_skm

Registered Users (C)
Just checked my case status. Mine and wife's approved.

Goin' home early to celebrate. :D

I hope all the guys waiting in line get their approvals fast.
I know just how painful this process is and I wish all the folks here the very best for their own cases.

And, of course, thanks to all the gurus (ginnu, UN, JackOLantern, manwithnoname etc) for their expert advice and their time.

nj_skm

Congratulations! Looks like VSC is picking up older cases. I would like to know if you did anything to nudge them or it's just luck of the draw!

I know just how painful this process is and I wish all the folks here the very best for their own cases.

And, of course, thanks to all the gurus (ginnu, UN, JackOLantern, manwithnoname etc) for their expert advice and their time.

nj_skm

Congratulations!!!

nj_skm

Hi,

Congratulations!!! Did you recently check regarding your name check? Was it still pending?

I didn't do anything. Looks like the process took its course and I got approved.
I didn't check my NC recently so am not sure whether or not it got cleared.

Congratulations

nj_skm

Congratulations nj_skm.

Congrats nj_skm ! Enjoy the moments.
A friend of mine got his yesterday as well, him and his spouse were stuck in NC for quite sometime as well.

Queation nJ_SKM

Hi NJ_SKM , Congratulations !....I have a question.

Two days back I had received the "Card Production Ordered" email on my I-485 but never received any welcome email. My Status also shows that "Card Production ORdered" . Do you see your I-485 status something else than "Card Production ORdered" ? Also in what sequence you have received the emails, notices and green card ? If you can tell me your experience then that will be helpful. I am dealing with Nebraska Service Center.

Thanks,

nj_skm

Thanks, everyone.

I never got card production ordered email. I just got the welcome notice sent email. The same mail said that my card will be mailed in the next 60 days.
Also, I just got two emails, one for myself and one for my wife. Nothing else.

This is what the USCIS site says about my case status:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On April 28, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Two days back I had received the "Card Production Ordered" email on my I-485 but never received any welcome email. My Status also shows that "Card Production ORdered" . Do you see your I-485 status something else than "Card Production ORdered" ? Also in what sequence you have received the emails, notices and green card ? If you can tell me your experience then that will be helpful. I am dealing with Nebraska Service Center.

Thanks,

Also don't get into analysis paralysis. You're approved and that's it. The rest is formalities that should be resolved in a few weeks.
Chill :cool:

Queation nJ_SKM

Thanks,

nj_skm