APPPRRROVEDDDDD!!!!! IGATE without I140.......Thank God!!!

No Title

I personally want to thank you for taking some time to read all of our emails and checking the same. Best wishes.

No Title

vsc_on_hold - i dint get ur private message.cud u send it once more pls?

what the hell.. send u an email....

Also,I am just very much happy to do these,seeing all those good fellows in this board and isn.org who has done sooo much work..they have set a good example...for all of us...

No Title

vsc_on_hold,

I did not ask the IIO when it was with the Officer.But when i called two weeks back that is before the June 19th week,IIO told me your company has to file your I140,then only case will move forward.Called IIO this Monday 25th June,she said case decision pending.So I do think my hold was released on June 19 and by gods grace they have approved on Monday.So that is roughly one week.
Please see my detials on my first message,so that you can compare and get an Idea.I surely think almost all of ours who were on hold is approved and LD wouldnt have chekced their status..since the mail i recvd says,checked these many case status....So either call an IIO by the end of this week or next week to hear the good news..

No Title

gcwantedurgent: So you have changed employer after filing I-485? Right? If so, what document should be filed from the new employer

No Title

No.I have not.My company itself changed their Name.They had filed a pro active I140 for that.But looks like Jun 19th AC21 memo,lifted the hold on such cases.