APPPRRROVEDDDDD!!!!! IGATE without I140.......Thank God!!!

gcwantedurgent

Registered Users (C)
God surely answers prayers!!!!!!!!!!!
APPRRROOOOVEDDDDDDDDDDD (Knock on Wood!!!) I cannot believe this that I am writing these words!!!!!!!!!!!! Approved this Monday!!!!!! AVM SAME...

PD Sep 98,RD/ND Sep99,FP Aug-Sep00,Feb 01 got an RFE for employment letter,
company name changed I140 filed Mid May - no reciept yet....,
Approved on 6/25 says a mail from LD.Let me check the mail once more..I cannot believe this.Will be calling an IIO to be sure also to check on my spouse\'s status.

Thank you all for keeping me sane in this gruelling process!!!!!!!! All my prayers are with you.I am so sure you all will have to wait just maybe a 2 or 3 days for to hear this news....
God bless you all.....

No Title

Congrats Buddy!
Did you ever talk to IIO in the past? If yes, were you told that your case is on hold?
Your answer will provide hope to a lot of people!

Thanks

No Title

Yes talked to IIO 3 times.My PD became current only last month.When I called early that month,she asked me whether my company has filed for I140 and said as soon as your company files your case will get moved...I do not know whether that meant a hold since I did not ask..
But I am sure that was a hold..since I am an Igater and all my fellow Igaters were on hold.My company filed for amended on I140.I checked two times and they said checking with my A#,that there is no I140 on the system...And now got a mail from LD saying mine was approved this Monday...

No Title

No..I did not check today.I check yesterday and same message for both of us..Should check today till it changes...I am planning to call IIO tomorrow to check on my spouse also..

No Title

Congratulations! Did you get an email from LD? Did the email has just your name or others? Could you please let me know? Thanks.

No Title

Does LD sends this email to all the cases which got approved automatically every time. Did you call INS and did they say that your file is with an officer or something like that. If so, from when?

No Title

I do not know that.HaraPata? did you get a common mail like that?
This is the first time for me I got an email from LD and it said Approved.It has some other names with plastic card status,some others with I89 form status (i dont know what that is).
Then it has some other names which says : your application is with an officer currently.We will continue to follow up with the INS and update you with any new progress.

When I called up this Monday,lady told me NO Decision has been made on your case yet.So i asked her,Is it with an officer? She said, Yes.So I asked her,Did you recv my I140?She said ,No.I asked her, Do we need an I140?She said as far as she knows Yes!
I did not ask her from when.When ever I call them I am all tensed up and forget to ask certain things I keep a list of :-(

No Title

Of Course,There are 20 names.Not all are approved.Some are approved,
Some Has recvd their plastic Card,Some names says Your case is with an officer.I just made sure it was indeed from our LD.
I will be calling an IIO to check my spouse\'s status..

LD and TN and WR has always answered all my Questions and I have showered them with a Thank You.I really think atleast in my case,LD was the best compare to all other Departments in Mastech.

ah! I do not know whether they checked my status,since last 2 3 days I was keeping on sending mails asking them for opinions on certian stuff i was worried about..I do not know...

No Title

congratulations

Can you post the list of names (atleast related to I485/GC)

You can send me a private message. Thanks in advance.

No Title

Can I do that?I think all the names on the list had their email ids also.If you can send me first 3 letters of your first and last name,I could check it up on the list If you wish.

I am sorry,I do not want to invade someone else\'s privacy.That is why.

No Title

Looks like the email Id\'s and names do not match.There are are some 4 left.None of them are approved though. If anyone of you wish,I could very well check it up.They do not have the Employee Id\'s,
otherwise I could have easily done that.