Appprooovvveedddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!

greensaf

Registered Users (C)
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My case and wife's case approved. Just checked the case status 10 mins ago. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! Phew!!!!

rd: 4/16/01
nd: 5/3/01
wife's rfe received 1/6/2004
Approved both cases: 1/13/2004

I will remain in this forum. There are some great fellow here. Ayansp, goastros, poonguranar, jaxen, etc. God bless you all. You approval is on the way.

MESSAGE!!!!!!!
This case has been approved. On January 13, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Congratulations

let me to be second to say congratulation to you and your family.

here has been little bit quiet about "Appoved" recently until today, we have two buddies got approved!

:D

btw. to greensaf

it seems your english is not good enough, i just cannot find the word "Appprooovvveedddddd" in my thickest english dictionary, after your green card, i suggest your next gaol may be english :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats !!

Hopefully others will post message soon !!

May 01 Filers from the Consolidated Members Sheet

CapeTownSomeDay
eadstage
fun2sh
Greenluck
greensaf -> Approved
kiki01
king1999
lkong
longGc
may01 -> Approved
MaybeSoon
rashmishra
ttufail
vettipuls
waitedfortoolon
crazyxgc -> Approved

May 01 Filers from the Consolidated Members Sheet
Today I was checking to see which members on the summary sheet had been approved; not too many, so this is good.:D

congratulations

card should be in hand within a month. Do keep contributing to the forum and goodluck in your life after gc.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Enjoy....Your Freedom....

BaSh:D
----------------------------------
PD: Aug 19 2002
ND: Aug 20 2002
FP: No
EAD: 2nd
AP: 1 (never used H1 Valid)

Congrats greensaf...

Congrats! Enjoy...and you can get drunk now...but no driving please!

By the way, can someone add my scanned file src01-176 to the consolidated file...and in the same token add my name to the "still-too-long" May01 ND filers and...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Jesus said, you are welcome!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Congrats greensaf...

Originally posted by damerina
Congrats! Enjoy...and you can get drunk now...but no driving please!

By the way, can someone add my scanned file src01-176 to the consolidated file...and in the same token add my name to the "still-too-long" May01 ND filers and...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Okun,
The Lords promises are divine. He is marvelous indeed.