Apppppproooved

Amrish Shah

Registered Users (C)
Can\'t believe it
Just dialed up the automated system
Heard words
THIS CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED AND GAVE TODAYS date
I just spoke to an IIO this afternoon and he told me wait 5 months and later revised it to 3 weeks
My wife\'s case still gives old message
When i spoke with him he had said both my and wife\'s case were being processed together. How she did not get approved is anybody\'s guess but i think the AVM just did not update
Will wait for approval before posting anymore details
My case details are as follows
PD 11/24/98
Labor approved 08/2000 regular EB2
I-140 approved 11/2000
485 RD 12/27/2000
485 ND 01/04/2001
485 FP date 03/27/2001
Country India
Category EB2
LIN # LIN-01-070-53*** MINE
LIN # LIN-01-070-53*** WIFE
485 AD according to AVM 01/07/2002 MINE
485 AD ?? Wife
I have not seen the notice so could be a goof up by the Automated system
If this is not a joke then I Hope wifes case also gets approved and AVM updates soon
Thanks

Check earlier link out by me posted this afternoon

Folks
  Just spoke to IIO 30 minutes ago at NSC
  First he looked up my case and said OK RD Jan 4 2001 (actually my ND thats what they call RD)
  He said it was employment based and they are processing Oct 2000. He said the earliest they would process this is 5 more months. I told him my lawyer said he had recevied approvals for cases in Jan and Feb 2001 RD and he said they might be processed earlier for a host of reasons.
  I decided not to argue and moved on to my wife\'s case
  He said her case had a different status. It was with an officer and i should hear shortly. I asked him how that is possible since i am the primary applicant. He went back into the system and then came back and apologized. He further said my wife\'s case was bundled with my case and both cases were with an officer and i should bear with them (NSC) and will hear from them in less than a month
  I dont know what to believe anymore. First 5 months then less than 30 days for both cases. I think he was right the second time but again it can only be verified when i get something written from NSC.
  So finally still waiting.

Congratulations !!

Congrats on your GC Approval. Do celebrate in a big way :)

I am still waiting.. Hopefully I am close too

RD: 12/06 ND : 12/15 FP : 03/28 AD: Waiting

Samir

my case also got approve today, but no reciept on my wife\' case

I got the receipt today and checked AVM but it still says that my application was received etc...I get the same message for my wife\'s. Why wouldn\'t they approve it together..

Congratulations!!

Hopefully we are next in line
RD 01/29/01
ND 02/07/01

Good luck and have great fun :)

Congrats!

Your wife approval should be on the way... AVM date of 01/07/02 is the day they mail the notice letter to you... may be you will get yr wifes approval before the avm updates along with your notice...

good luck

A Big Congratulations

The excitement, pain, fear and uncertainty associated with process must have been tough. Enjoy the big news and bigger moment. Good Luck and God Bless.