Apppppppppproved.... after 1531 days

GC_Constipation

Registered Users (C)
finally i am shi**ing :)

this morning got the magic emails... :D

thank you all for yr wonderful support..

pd may 2003
rd june 2004

itz been a long ride .. glad to be on the other side of the fence.. thank you thank you thank you alll :D :D :D :D :D

am gonna chill out tonite... :cool: :cool: :cool:

good luck to all those waiting.. god bless

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_Constipation, Congratulations...I told you that there will be "flurry of approvals" (nah, "diarrhea of approvals") and it has come true...hope GC will not be cause for constipation any more..enjoy the card:)

Congrats !!!

Just curious... when did you give your last FP ?

finally i am shi**ing :)

this morning got the magic emails... :D

thank you all for yr wonderful support..

pd may 2003
rd june 2004

itz been a long ride .. glad to be on the other side of the fence.. thank you thank you thank you alll :D :D :D :D :D

am gonna chill out tonite... :cool: :cool: :cool:

good luck to all those waiting.. god bless

Congrats man,

From your approval, I figured the IO who is working on March 2nd transfered cases, has high constipation in approving our cases. Yesterday someone got RFE, today your approval, I guess the IO is done for the day, he may not work for the rest of the day.

hellp GC_Constipation

congratulation... I also have the same PD may 02 2003 and but RD is Dec 2004. But last week when i called they said they do not j=have any update.. I am loosing my hope...probably... I have to wait more..I believe my SC and NC is completed. But last week they said they did not assigned it to any IO or a VISA no is given...so probably I have to wait like many others.

But I am happy for...it takes a lot of my productive hours at work.

thank you all...

anandkan - thank you .. yes sir itz diarrhea .. big relief honestly... hope rfe is not an issuee and i wish you the very best for a speedy approval ...

srichalam -0 thank you ..itz a big relief .. and i wish all of you the very best...

hello.mohan - thank you ...

sjha - thankyou ..

DSLstart - thank you .. i would love to as you suggest.. but i better keep it.. u never know with uscis.. they may alswya say .. sorry gc_constipation.. you are approved by mistake .. hey hey hey

hudakchullu - i see you were before me.. i really hope you get it soon ...

vijrek - hey he was late in starting off also .. once would think earlier the transfer date , faster the approval.. but thatz not the way it is.. u hang in there.. am sure u will get an approval ... all the very best

sunnygreen98 - thank you for twice the congratulations

spattalil - hey don't go by what they say.. itz 50:50... on accuracy... with yr pd and rd keep
checking yr email.. relief am sure is around the corner for you ..

md_rockville - thank you