Apppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooved for hiten g

hiten g

Registered Users (C)
It gives me great pleasure to share my happiness on my 485 being approved.
My details are:
eb3, india, pd:aug98, nd:jan2000, fp:mar2001, approved on:jun6th

Both me and my wife\'s cases were approved on the same day.

I would like to thank Rajiv Khanna, myladoor, kiran, bhanu, oct2000, arun_kumar and everybody else who work/worked towards making this site a helpful tool for providing all kinds of immigration information and at times made informed guesses.

For those who are waiting, all the best and hope you get your approval at the earliest.

Metoo and Jpol: did you check the avm recently? I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Hitendra

No Title

Congrat Hitendra !!
I am new to this board. Can u please post what all details of spouse should be filled in 485 form. Whether visa stamping in passport is required for any purpose.Because I read somewhere about Alien\'s number to be filled.(Don\'t know .what is that)
My spouse got conversion from H4 to H1B. Any specific documentation required for 485.
Thanks
Portal

No Title

hi hiten
  yesterday you are congrajulating other guy for approval and today you are also approved. Best of luck for ur future

Kannan Ramanathan

No Title

Thanks.
Yes my avm changed. It says I got approved on the 6th of june.

thanks,
Hitendra

No Title

kumar_arun,
thanks for your help on my earlier questions. I hope the best for you. The AVM got updated to reflect that I have been approved on the 6th of June. I have not talked to an IIO yet.

Hitendra

No Title

congratulations.. My GC dates are almost similar to yours and I have not checked the AVM and I am hoping to see more approvals before I will check the AVM and hear the golden words..

No Title

Hi Portal,
Thanks for the good wishes
I am sorry I do not have all the details that can answer your questions. But, your questions can be answered by your lawyer. Further, posting a public message on this board can help provide you with one or more alternatives for your problems.

Thanks,
Hitendra

No Title

Kannan,
thanks.

If I remember right, your pd is oct 98. Your approval should be on the way too.

thanks,
hitendra

No Title

Congratulations!!! All the best!

I checked AVM yesterday still that same message. What about you metoo?

jpol

No Title

Hytenderrrrr Bhaiyyeeeeeeeee,
I wish I wish... I would like to hear the same for one and all of us ssssssssooooooon as possible.....

For the records.... Congrats, and N\'joy the stay....

Take it izzzzzy.......

Hari

No Title

oh my god! congratulations! wow -this is fantastic news! Guess you now wont need me updating you with my details :) I havent checked it in a couple of days.. I will try now..