Appoved !!!!!!!!!! Nd 2005

guacho

Registered Users (C)
I received the e mail this morning, Had a LUD change last night and approval today....I can't believe it.............................the wait is over...
thanks everybody.

Guacho.

guacho said:
I received the e mail this morning, Had a LUD change last night and approval today....I can't believe it.............................the wait is over...
thanks everybody.

Guacho.

Congrats.
Atique.

guacho said:
thanks everybody.

Guacho.

Congrats Guacho.

I am ND 2005 too & I am still waiting hopefully.
ASYLUM GRANT:10/2003
RD:02/09/2005
ND:02/14/2005
FP:04/07/2005
FP DONE:04/21/2005
LUD:08/28/2005 FOR ADDRESS CHANGE
LUD:01/18/2006 CASE TRANSFERED TO TSC
LUD:01/19,01/24,01/25-BIO CODE 2,01/26
LUD:01/27/2006 RFE,01/30,02/04-BIO DONE
LUD:02/06,02/07,03/06-RFE RECEIVED BY TSC,03/07,03/28
LUD:04/24,05/03,05/24.................Still waiting an approval :confused:

I knew it !!!!!!!!

guacho said:
thanks everybody.

Guacho.

I'm so happy for you my friend.I quote yesterday on TSC Club about your news looking good.
:) let's hope TSC keep going with approvals.

guacho said:
thanks everybody.

Guacho.

Congratulations.

Greet News!!! Cheers :)

Man we are so close Guacho had 5/24 and then 6/16 .... We remain hopeful for some great news hopefully very very soon!

Congrats and goodluck to the new US resident!

approved ........03

Hi All

09/03 Case Has Been Approved On June 16, 2006. I Hope Everybody Is Getting Approve Soon.

All The Best
Good Luck

Time Frame

Nd 09/03

Bio Code 3 Done March, 06
Approved On June 16, 2006

Thank You Very Much

Congratulations!
I got mine in May and my ND is 2005 too.
So we see more and more folks getting their approval letters, how nice of CIS.
I hope they will keep the promise they display on the form I-485 download page and everyone will get their GC by Sep 2007!

thanks everybody, this feels sooo goood......hope the rest of us will be approved soon.....chau

Guacho.

guacho said:
thanks everybody.

Guacho.

Congratulations, although I do think you got your card way too quickly. That wasn' much of a wait! My heart goes out to those who have been waiting much much longer. Your quick and untimely approval is an example of how big of a mess USCIS is.

14ksusha said:
Congratulations, although I do think you got your card way too quickly. That wasn' much of a wait! My heart goes out to those who have been waiting much much longer. Your quick and untimely approval is an example of how big of a mess USCIS is.

I agree, but to me it's time to celebrate and wish everybody good luck.

Guacho