Appoved!! Early August club & Mid Nov. RFE

dd01

Registered Users (C)
I just talked to INS. Approved yesterday. The message was not updated last night.

China, NIW, PD: 02/98, ND: 08/16/99, FD: 07/26/00, RFE: 11/01/00, RD: 11/15/00 (AVM), AD: 12/18/00. The RFE was for employment letter and "Evidence for still working in the same field".

Good lucks and Happy Holidays to all of you!

No Title

Congratulations!
BTW, can you tell me is the RFE need pay stubs ?
Thanks in advance.

No Title

Conglatulations, dd01!

I have the exact detail as yours and are getting a RFE (?). I would appreciate it if you can tell me how you addressed "Evidence of working in the same field" (exact wording) in your employer letter.

Enjoy your X-mas gift.

No Title

My attoney said not to make a big deal on the "same field" inquiry. We just put a sentence in the employment letter that my expertise, stated in the NIW I-140 application, contributes substantially to my current work.

Don\'t worry. You\'ll get it. My friend, NIW, got his I-485 approval although he changed the field. It\'s very easy to tell from his employment letter. I think INS just wants to make sure you\'re not a public burden if you have a job.

Many thanks! Good luck!

No Title

Congrats, can you answer this ....
Did you change jobs and the new job was in the same field or are you with the same employer who filed your application and the INS wanted to confirm if you were still in the same field with the same company.

No Title

I got my NIW I-140 done at grad school. I am working in industry in the same field. My case is not employer-sponsored. Good luck!