Appointment in Atlanta - Doc required?

kerberos72

Registered Users (C)
I just got a letter for interview in the Atlanta Office I have a question about the documents the ask to bring with me.

There is a personalized letter where they ask to bring

Identification
Items in attached sheet (non personalized)
passport
I94
Letter on employment

Then they sent photocopios of some general list (non personalized)
in the section for ALL applicants the ask for
-Appointment letter
-Passport
-Medical Examination
-EAD
-AP
-I94
-Final disposition of any arrests

In the section for employment based they ask for
-Letter of employment
-Copy of I140
-Copy of ETA750 labor certification
-Evidence of employers ability to pay wages ie. tax returns anual reports DE-3 and DE-6 financial statements and W2 forms

My questions are:

I submitted already the medical examination when i submitted my application, should i get another one? should i just take copy of the old one? or just ignore and dont bring it?

All the documents like I140 and ETA750 are already submitted , do i need to bring them again?

Also my company is a private company with around 200 people and very stable financially, but I do not know if the will give me access to Tax Returns etc, what can it be done in that case?

Why are the asking for all this documents? Anybody else in the atlanta office got this photocopies asking for a ton of papers?

I am going to use AC21 is that why they are asking for so much stuff?

HELP PLEASE
Thanks

K

ps the interview is for the last days of december

K

If you don't mind, could you kindly clarify the following?
  1. Did you get your FP from ADO?
  2. Did you get this interview letter by sending any queries/Infopass/Elected Officials, etc.?
  3. Do you think, you may have had any instances of possible arrests?
  4. Are you planning to take your attorney to the interview?
  5. What is your interview date?
  6. Did you or your attorney receive the interview notice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

What was the date your case was transferred to Atlanta office? I am trying to gauge how long it takes Atlanta office to set up the interview date.

Thanks

Hey Guys,

My case has been to ADO on May 2004 after approval of I-140. How long do I need to wait to hear from ADO for interview?

RD- 08/2003
FP- 09/2003

Tahachal

Currently ADO processes RD 09/2002. You may have to wait a few more months to get an interview call as ADO goes only by RD and your RD is 08/2003.

If you don't mind, could you kindly clarify the following?

Did you get your FP from ADO?

-FP from TSC on Sep 25 2004

Did you get this interview letter by sending any queries/Infopass/Elected Officials, etc.?

-No action on my part just wait

Do you think, you may have had any instances of possible arrests?

-I am almost sure that was the reason my case was transfered, I had an arrest and charges were dismissed .

Are you planning to take your attorney to the interview?

-Yes attorney routinely goes with his clients to the interview
What is your interview date?

-Dec 30, 2004 (not going home for Xmas)

Did you or your attorney receive the interview notice?

Yes , he got a copy the same day I did

Last edited by a moderator:
kerberos72

Thanks for your responses.

I will leave the question regarding MEDICALS to other gurus in this forum. If you know the date you had gone for such a test and it was Dr. David Williams, then go and talk to his staff. He may be able to locate the paper-work and get it back to you. Just carry this when you go to ADO.

Now, even if you had submitted all the docs for I-140 approval like LC, ETA etc., just carry them once again.

Even if it is a small company having 200 employees, your company will not feel bad regarding providing its credentials. Failure to do so will raise a red-flag, not just for you, but for the company and the ramifications are very high. Therefore, they will never try to play hooky on this one.

I think, your ARREST record is something that the ADO people want to go after. Therefore, they are making this to be really anal for you. Now, you know that you are cleared of all charges and you also do have an attorney. Don't worry about it. Despite all these documents they ask, you can pull it through with ease. So, at this point in time, DO NOT PANIC as to why you are getting a special treatment. Please do note that in my case, I don't have any brush with arrests/criminal-law etc., but I still I am being given some preferential treatment in that my case is kept in abeyance without any clue as to why it is. Now, from your case, I can only see how they are going to get anal on me. If that happens I promise you to be kept informed. I only hope that I get an Interview notice before you go to your interview. FYI, my RD is 08/2002 and TD is 12/2003.

poongunranar,

Sorry to hear that your case was transfered in 12/2003 and you still dont have an interview? Whats your RD?

Thanks for your help and I will keep you posted

Kerberos72

My RD is 08/2002 and my recent FP was from ADO. It was given and approved by FBI on 10/05. If I must have received interview, it should have been done by 10/27 as one of our forum friends who got FP on 10/05 had his interview on 10/27. However, mine is still very much in limbo.

I have already done that twice..

..and the standard response is, "everything seems to be ripe for a call for interview. All that you need is some more patience." And a couple of weeks back, I received, what I hoped an interview letter, a communique, which was the standard update notice saying, "you will be notified by mail if there is an update in your case." Duh! I have another appointment next week. Let's see.

poongunranar said:
..and the standard response is, "everything seems to be ripe for a call for interview. All that you need is some more patience." And a couple of weeks back, I received, what I hoped an interview letter, a communique, which was the standard update notice saying, "you will be notified by mail if there is an update in your case." Duh! I have another appointment next week. Let's see.

Any updates from the interview?

Bunch of doc.

RD: 03/21/02
FP1: 04/01/03
RF1: ack by TSC on 08/11/04
RF2: ack by TSC on 12/15/04
Both RFE regarding SR issued for both AP and I-485 from same Officer#374 which I never need since I entered USA on AP
FP2: 12/03/04
AP approved on 12/30/04 after 1 year and 27 days
TD to Atlanta: 01/04/05
Wife's FP2 : 02/05/05
Interview date: 02/28/05

I have also submitted my medical records and most of the documents that they listed on the interview notice. I do not know exact date of my medical test but it was taken by Dr. David William. I will see if he can provide me the copy of that test.
Also, I switcehd my job (same role, same responsibilities, and same industry). My new attonry say that I do not need to worry, since everything is same but do I need to get file AC21 or take it with me on the interview. I already got a Employment Varification letter from my HR
Please share your experince or comments
Thank you