Appointment for Stamping

wtn_4_gc

Registered Users (C)
All..

I just did my stamping this morning in Arlington, heres a piece of advice: GET AN APPOINTMENT!

You can call the regular 1 800 number and ask for an appointment for stamping. Once you get an appointment, you can go in LATE, ie, dont have to stand in line early in the morning. Cas once you have an appointment, you get precedence in the line inside - they will call your number ahead of the non appointment folks.

Do not go early and stand in line, remember there are two lines: One to get in (security check) and another is on the second floor where you have to wait for your token number to be called. The first line is for everyone, and it doesnt matter whether you have an appointment or not. So if you go late, ie, after 9 or soemthing, theres no line to get in (everyone is already in), so you can happily walk in, get the token and you will be called ahead of all the non appointment people - EASY!

The above is true for Arlington, I am sure other offices have appointment too, call the 800 number to check whether you can get appointment for other offices.

Its too bad that lot of people are not aware of this and end up standing in line at 5:30am in the cold with kids.. pass the info..

Contact Congress man

As I want to contact congress man in Michigan for vistors visa for my Mom as her visa got rejected twice one in No'2000 and other in April 2001 and she is a widow. Please help me out how, where and when to contact.

Thanks.

Tried calling the 800 number to schedule an appt. Was told that they do not schedule appointments and that i need to go to the local office during business hours to schedule one.

iamhero, i have a freind with similar situation

His mom went for third time visitor visa with senator letter
after two rejections .

again rejected .

before this came once , but extended stay.

now in trouble.

ANY SOLUTION . CAN SHE COME to canada or london on
visitor visa where she has other relatives

and from there come as visitor here ????

ANY IDEAS or SUGGESTIONS that are POSSIBLE.

GUYS , PLEASE HELP AS ALWAYS