appointment for bio

Robinho

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys. My asylum date is march/2003. I applied flate or AOS end of april, 2006 at nebraska but received my Receipt from Texas Service center. Along with receipt, there was I-797C Notice to biometrics appoinment. It said that I'll receive appoinment soon. Can you tell me approximately what date they may set up my appoinment for Biometrics and medical? I' am planning to leave US beginning of June. Would everth be done by that time? thanks a lot for taking time to respond my question.
Robinho

Usually they send you al etter giving you a time frame of when to schedule your appointment. If you are worried that you may be out of town, call the service center and find out if it is okay to complete your appointment befroe you go.

Last year I was given a few days to go my appointment. I chose to go on a friday because of work and I had to fly Ohio where the applictaion was originally filed. Anyway, all of my flights got cancelled and all of the other airlines were booked. I freaked out! Anyway, I called the biometrics center and they told me it was okay to come on Monday even though I technically missed my appointment.
sophie

THANKS NASRMOBIN AND SOPHIE,
i DON'T KNOW WHY i GOT THIS LETTER OF NOTICE. dO THEY USUALLY GIVE ME EXACT DATE AND TIME? Or do I have to go there whenever I can to the nearest fingerprint office. thank you.
Robinho

Robinho said:
THANKS NASRMOBIN AND SOPHIE,
i DON'T KNOW WHY i GOT THIS LETTER OF NOTICE. dO THEY USUALLY GIVE ME EXACT DATE AND TIME? Or do I have to go there whenever I can to the nearest fingerprint office. thank you.
Robinho

USCIS will exactly tell you the date & time for your FP. Nothing in USCIS business goes what you wish but what ever they instruct you to do so. Now that could be Monday morning & you have important work day but they simply don't care if you need to get your papers straighten up you better listen to what they say not as you like or wish.
Like my Bio was on Thursday morning 8AM & that's a working day but I had to plan ahead to arrange someone to work for me at that time & I joined later.
Atique.