Applying for GC

Thank you. I'm having an immigration attorney help me with my application. It should go pretty smooth, had consultations already, and I guess unauthorized presence and/or work doesn't affect anything pretty much, as long as you don't falsely represent yourself as a US citizen.
Hi there, I'm in the same boat I had two work two weeks after my EAD card expired while waiting for the New EAD ( i received it two weeks after my card expired and the 180 days automatic extension was not in place at that time), and I'm applying for my GC soon based on my asylum approval.

Please let me know what kind of waiver I have to include.

Hi there, I'm in the same boat I had two work two weeks after my EAD card expired while waiting for the New EAD ( i received it two weeks after my card expired and the 180 days automatic extension was not in place at that time), and I'm applying for my GC soon based on my asylum approval.

Please let me know what kind of waiver I have to include.
There is no ban for unauthorized employment, so you don't need any waiver.

Hi, has anyone applied and gotten the green card recently, I will be applying for my green card this year. Want to know how long it will take, and will there be any interview?

I will be applying for the GC in about one month. Average time at the moment seems to be around 8-12 months. If you're from any "so-called" high risk countries (usually Middle East or Muslim countries), then you'll likely wait over a year until the security checks clear.
There is always a very small risk of an interview if the officer in charge of your case needs to verify something that can't be determined from your file, but most cases are adjudicated without an interview.

I will be applying for the GC in about one month. Average time at the moment seems to be around 8-12 months. If you're from any "so-called" high risk countries (usually Middle East or Muslim countries), then you'll likely wait over a year until the security checks clear.
There is always a very small risk of an interview if the officer in charge of your case needs to verify something that can't be determined from your file, but most cases are adjudicated without an interview.
Do they run a new background check after the one they had from the Asylum case?

Thanks so much

Hi Guys
A quick question, for those who filed the AOS based on Asylum, in the section where it asks you about more information for the eligibility criteria what do you put there for principal applicant and derivative applicant(spouse)
It asks you for immigration petition number and priority date, my understanding is that the Asylum application isn’t an immigration petition. So what do u put there for the principal and what do you put there when u are doing the spouse application.
attached a screenshot

Attachments

• 46AAAA07-AB93-4EF2-9849-7ED5A6F85FC5.jpeg
    46AAAA07-AB93-4EF2-9849-7ED5A6F85FC5.jpeg
    525.7 KB · Views: 13
Asylum based green cards are not as straight-forward as they should be. I applied for mine on 02/2/2014, did my interview 08/20/2014. Case was approved May 03, 2016:

Thing to know: Typically, the office that handled your asylum case handles your GC application. For me, unlucky, my office was the notorious Chicago asylum office. After my straight-forward interview, the chicago office set on the file (for no reason!) for 20 months! - So, here I am, super super delayed from filing my N400. Feels like punishment? Yep. No, I'm not from the so-called 'high risk countries'...applied for the GC after living, working, schooling in the US for 10 years or so, no riminal record, blah blah

Hi Guys
A quick question, for those who filed the AOS based on Asylum, in the section where it asks you about more information for the eligibility criteria what do you put there for principal applicant and derivative applicant(spouse)
It asks you for immigration petition number and priority date, my understanding is that the Asylum application isn’t an immigration petition. So what do u put there for the principal and what do you put there when u are doing the spouse application.
attached a screenshot
you put nothing or N/A . it says "(if any)"