Applying for EAD/AP - Which Service Center

sachinsoni

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am applying for EAD/AP online using the excellent guide for e-file. I would like to know where I should send the docuements to. My attorney says it needs to be sent to to the Service Center which has jurisdiction where I reside but he won't give me the Center name. Now, I am in California, so I think it is NSC. But can someone point me to the USCIS website which shows the states and what jurisdiction of the USCIS they fall under. I'd appreciate that.

Thanks,
Sachin

Follow instructions when you fill out online form where to file, otherwise if this form is based on marriage based I-485 (C) (9) then you file with Chicago lock box or at Nebraska Service Center for employment based I-485

July 2007 revised guidelines states you file I-765/131 based on where you live meaning service center which has jurisdiction over the state you are living, not the service center where I-485 is pending. In his case would be Nebraska Service Center

whitemimauz3, the instructions for filling the form, do they appear after I certify the forms? I am trying to see but haven't seen any address information so far. Can you confirm that I will see it after I certify and pay the fees?

Thanks

Yes, instructions should tell you to which service center your supporting documents for application should be sent to