Applying AC21, Urgent help needed

Ya, you can send the AC21 papers on your own.
scjdp - If it is of any comfort to you - I paid about twice that amount to my lawyer for AC21 :)
dent_75 - Why would you need the (latest) paystubs? You filed for your 140/485 about 2 years ago (based on your 2 EADs) but still waiting for your 140 approval?

Where do I send AC21 and Change of address information in NSC ?

Here is full info for address change:
1 file form AR11 for address change ( it will not chage you address on pending petitions with USCIS)
2 update NCSC on 18003755283, your new address, provide them your ,WAC,EAC or LIN # of I-485 and reciept # of any pending petitions with service center, provide the receipt#, your name, DOB, A#( A# is on I-485 filing reciept)
3 write letter to service center for address change on your pending I-485( if you have spouse I-485 pending He/she also need to change address on her/his I-485 letter need to be signed by spouse with date and reciept# of pending petitions) or any pending petition with them provide your past and NEW address, attach I-485 receipt copy, write your I-485 reciept # name, DOB, A# on cover letter so that you get fingerprinting notice at your new address. Send the letter to your service center with certified return receipt and out side the envelope write in big bold letters ATTENTION: ADDRESS CHANGE for Pending Form I-485 ( or any other application).
4 if want to use AC21 THEN if the past company lawyer filed I-485 then better change your lawyer and fill up new G28 with your new lawyer and he can update USCIS that he represent you and can mail form G28 to sevice center, he can also make a request to chage your New address on Pending I-485 and he will get if any RFE, if you dont change any RFE will go to past lawyer
*** do the all 1,2,3,4

Where do I send AC21 and Change of address information in NSC ?

Hi Ginu

My I-485 was applied in CSC and this year it has been transfered to NSC.

1. Recently i moved into a new appartment. Can you please share the address in NSC where I have to send the letter for address change.

2. Also on which address in NSC I have to send the AC21 papers ?

Thanks in Advance.
sd70

Hi,
Here is my situation below.

I am on H1 from company A (Consulting company) since July 2001 and my H1 is going to expire on 31st July 2007.

I have approved labor and I-140 in year 2006 from this company.
I-140 approved in october 2006.
485 is not filed because of the retrogression dates.

I am in the process of Extending my H1 (7th year extension for 3 more years based on approved I-140).

In the meantime I got a nice permanent offer from Company B.

My question is am I eligible to transfer my H1 to company B after I get my 7th year extension.
Based on my approved labor, approved I-140 and no 485 receipt.
Can I retain my priority dates?

Could anyone please guide me in this matter.

Appreciate your help.

Also on the internet I came across the AC21 law. (I assume this can be used if we have 485 receipt which I dont have).

Thanks,

Hi,
Here is my situation below.

I am on H1 from company A (Consulting company) since July 2001 and my H1 is going to expire on 31st July 2007.

I have approved labor and I-140 in year 2006 from this company.
I-140 approved in october 2006.
485 is not filed because of the retrogression dates.

I am in the process of Extending my H1 (7th year extension for 3 more years based on approved I-140).

In the meantime I got a nice permanent offer from Company B.

My question is am I eligible to transfer my H1 to company B after I get my 7th year extension.
Based on my approved labor, approved I-140 and no 485 receipt.
Can I retain my priority dates?

Could anyone please guide me in this matter.

Appreciate your help.

Also on the internet I came across the AC21 law. (I assume this can be used if we have 485 receipt which I dont have).

Thanks,
Yes you can retain your PD from prvious approved I140. But you should have a copy of that I140 and your lawyer will get it ported at the time of applying new I140.

Hi,

I just filed for i485 with the same job title listed in labor.

My job title will cahnge in two months to new one with in the same company and department.

For example systems administrator to systems engineer as part of reorg.
Job responsibilities remain same.

Will it cause any problems or shall I request mgmt to hold any changes for next six months so that I cam meet 180 day clause.

Kindly advice.