Apply Work Permit and TRV at canadian point of entry?


New Member
I am chinese citizen and living in US, I have active LMO and offer, according to the CIC website, i can apply my canadian work permit and TRV(tempory resident visa) at the canadian point of entry for myself, my families also need to go to canada with me, can they aslo get their TRV at the point of entry the sametime with me? or they have to go to canadian visa office to apply for it seperately?

Thanks in advance for your help!