apply N400 too early and got denial.... -___-!

Booyah

I am a lawful permanent resident. My application was denial 3 days after my interview. The denial letter stated that I applied 9 days too early. I have been married to the U.S. citizen born, for 10 years. I have no moral issue and have resided in the U.S. most of my residency time. My 9th year old son is a US citizen born in Dubai. I am in the nursing school right now. Does anyone know when I can reapply again? I passed English and civil test on my last interview. Do I have to do English and civil again on my next interview? I believe my case was very simple and no complication so I was a bit layback on the application which cause me hassle, instead of waiting 9 days, it turns to another 9 months if I get lucky. Can anyone suggest me in my case should I hire an attorney to take care of my case or should i do it myself since the reason my application was denial it was because applying too early. I am kinda losing confident to do it again since I made this mistake.

The fact that your previous application was denied due to being filed too early is without prejudice to future applications. If, by now, you have met the continuous residence and physical presence requirements, you can reapply immediately, or whenever you want. Assuming your case is simple, you don't need a lawyer.

Thank you for your response. It is very helpful in confirming my decision. Yes, I submitted the new application. A boring part, waiting another 9-10 months again. O well, what to do... my mistake lo.