apply for iEAD at BCIS Boston office, pls help

roy75

Registered Users (C)
Could anyone who recently got iEAD at BCIS Boston office share your experience, please? need to go there for iEAD shortly,

1. Do I need call to make the appointment first?
2. When should I go to the office? 6:00am in the morning?
3. Can I get iEAD the same day I apply?
4. I plan to bring with me
a. current EAD card
b. i-765 receipt
c. i-485 receipt
d. i-140 approval notice
e. passport
f. two photos
What else should I bring along?

Thanks very much in advance. I really appreciate your help!

U will get it the same day.

In less than 10 mins.

Documents needed

Passport
Old EAD
Receipt Application for EAD
and 485.

Just carry 140 also may not be required.

No photographs needed

U have the fill the application again. takes 2 mins for that.

Thanks Kanthus,
So I don't need to call Boston office to make an appointment? What will the best time in the day for me to go there? I live 2 hours away from Boston. Thanks again.

Hey Roy!

Roy,

Could you please update us when you do the I-EAD in Boston as I would be going there soon. Would appreciate any info on this.

What's you EAD application RD/ND? Are you going there 90 days from RD or ND?

Thanks!
EAD apps RD: 01/15/04, ND: 01/21/04

Thanks for the reply Roy!

Thanks for the info Roy. That's a strange message but I think you should get an I-EAD at Boston without issues. When are you planning to go there, please share the experience once it's done.

I am in similar boat as you....RD: 01/15, ND:01/21. I am planning to go there on 04/19...if they allow 90 days from RD not ND.

Please remember that they are closed on 3rd Friday of every month which is 04/16....so schedule accordingly.

Good Luck Buddy!

iEAD before 90 days (need your opinions)

I filed for EAD renewal at VSC(ND: Feb 23, 2004). 91st day would be May 23, 2004. My current EAD expires on May 8th 2004. Does this mean that I will have to be without pay for 15 days? Will Boston office entertain my application on May 7th? I live in Providence and there is an office in Providence. Does anyone have experience at Providence. Please share your thoughts.