Apply for EAD or not ?

ASHTON KUTCHER

Registered Users (C)
I just noticed on Visa Bulletin for Jan 06 EB3 Moved to 04/01 and my PD is 03/19 , also TSC is working on 06/13 cases and my was received on 06/03 , FP was done on 08/02/05 , should I expect some news soon on my case ???

Also my EAD will be expiring on 06/06 and normally one needs to apply 6 mths before which will be Jan 06 should I renew or wait to see if my approval comes thru for the GC in Jan 06 ????

Anyone your suggestion will be helpfull as to if I should apply for EAD or not.

Ash

ASHTON KUTCHER said:
I just noticed on Visa Bulletin for Jan 06 EB3 Moved to 04/01 and my PD is 03/19 , also TSC is working on 06/13 cases and my was received on 06/03 , FP was done on 08/02/05 , should I expect some news soon on my case ???
Ash

Wow! it's all over the message board about your PD and how close you are to get it! *HAA*HAA* I'm just jelous of your PD.

About your EAD, if you ask any lawyer, they'll say "do not take a risk." No matter how close you are to get your GC approaved, apply for EAD renewal on time. You'll only be doing yourself a favor. :)

Apply between 4 month and 3.5 months before your EAD expiration. Then you can get interim EAD after 90 days in case processing will take more.
Do not count on GC, you can do so only after you get approval letter!

sillious_mk said:
Wow! it's all over the message board about your PD and how close you are to get it! *HAA*HAA* I'm just jelous of your PD.

About your EAD, if you ask any lawyer, they'll say "do not take a risk." No matter how close you are to get your GC approaved, apply for EAD renewal on time. You'll only be doing yourself a favor. :)
Sillious,
Yes PD very old way back in the 01, I'll just go thru the renwal process on the EAD , and see what happes on the Approval for 485 , Since there is so much Back log on 485 not sure when I'll get an LUD.

Thanks Ashton

merovingian said:
Ashton is all set, his GC was approved...
That's correct , I don't need that anymore since my GC was approved and will hopefully rec card soon.

That was an old message .

Ashton