Applied on May 1st

No Title

broher you might wanna post this question in the forum provided for the 7year H1 issues on this site(click on forums), you\'ll get better assistance for thy queries.

No Title

brother it is normal not to recieve medical papers etc. when you first get the file number, you will soon recieve the medical and landing fee request provided you have mailed the PC and all necessary docs, I think 7 months is a long time, my guess is another 8 weeks you should be good to go...

No Title

No. I have not. I would like to wait atleast 8 more weeks for medical papers. If I did not recieve forms at that time then I like to contact consulate office. If you want to contact, do you have their phone number?

Shirni

No Title

Shrinik, here you go..
Consular Division
       Tel: (716) 858-9500 Fax: (716) 852-4340
       Sharon Prentice, Consular Programme Officer

Immigration Division
       Tel: (716) 858-9501 Fax: (716) 852-2477

Try the following no. i got this from recorded message.

1-800-992-7037

No Title

Anil! Finally I applied for Canadian PR and they recieved my application yesterday by FedEx. I did not sent PC. I will get finger prints done sometime next week as I cannot leave office during this week. Can I send this PC before getting file number or should wait for file number ?

Thanks

No Title

Hi Bhupinder singh,

I am interested in applying for Canadian PR.Curently i am in USA
on a software job on H1 visa having 6 years IT experience.
Can you please advise me of how to go abt it.
What all documents required,where to apply, shud i contact any
law/immigration forms etc. One firm asked me to pay there fees
and then they will start. Can we apply on our own without approaching any Law/Immigration firms . Which websites to be browsed/which agency to be contacted?.
Please list me all the documents required to be sent in along with the application.

Thanks

Bluefire

No Title

As now you are in Canada and you consumed first 6 years of your H1B visa and you are not covered by new law as you were not in USA. You can get New H1B for full 6 years now, but you should stay OUT of US for 1 year to enter USA on New H1b Visa, If you are in IT Please dont come to US now , Stay in Canada let the economy improve,At this time you will find the no body is Sponsering for H1B, even if some one Files for your H1B, it will be difficult to find a job in IT.Please also wait for the Canada Bill C-11 to be passed. If this bill is passed then you can stay for 3 yers out of any 5 yers out of canada to maintain your canada PR.

No Title

Hi,
In Your response
1.At this time you will find the no body is Sponsoring for H1B, even if some one Files for your H1B, it will be difficult to find a job in IT.

Is it in US or in Canada? Because I am planning to apply for jobs in Canada through H1.

2. What is Canada Bill C-11?

Could you please reply.

Thanks
Shirni

No Title

Hey where did u guys did teh figure print check, i keep trying the consulate persons to reach no one is getting back and some one suggested to go to teh police staion in the area u stay and get the fingure prints and mail it to some address in virginia, but in the police station they keep directing me to the INS office, where did u guys got ur fingure prints, i live in NJ and work in NY.