KrishnaKumar Lingamneni

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,
I got my Labour & I-140 done at the California Service Center & my
lawyer instead of Applying for the I-485 at CSC made a mistake
and applied at the TSC and i came to know about this when i got my
receipts from the TSC. Is it possible to request the TSC to transfer
my case to CSC. Please provide me some direction. Has this happened
to anyone before? Can i take any action under these circumstances.

No Title

Krishna,
AOS is applied based on the current residence. I wonder if u live in the area currently in TSC jurisdiction.
Please inform when did u\'r lawyer send u\'r application to TSC, so that receipt tracking can be done.
thanks

No Title

I live in Arizona and it come under the California jurisdiction, my lawyer made a mistake and says it should be alright. She says TSC may process it themselves or re adjudicate it to California. Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

No Title

I don\'t know whether it is mistake. Just my opinion.
TSC takes long time to open the file and they may eventually
mail it to California. CSC is faster and may be your company
does not want you to get greencard so easily(is it a contracting
company?).
This is not a legal advise. Contact an independent
lawer. May be she just made a mistake.
Does not sound right.

I-485 send to TSC instead of CSC

This happened to me to with a slight difference. The lawyer send it to NSC as I live under NSC jurisdiction. INS resend it to TSC. The lawyer was supposed to send it to CSC (under centralised filing for my company). My labor and I-140 was done from CSC. Lawyer says don\'t worry. I got Receipts/EAD/AP/FP from TSC and am just waiting.

I485 sent to TSC

stanford,

do u know why NSC send your application to TSC? My case is somewhat similar to yours, but with a slight diffrence. I got my I-140 from VSC, but I live in TSC jurisdiction. My lawyer sent my 485 to TSC just last week. Don\'t know if they will transfer me to VSC?
Anyone know?

Thanks

No Title

Krishna,
Hi.If your lawyer filed your I-485 by mistake I say you fire that bastard now itself.Hire another lawyer.If this lawyer of yours is not attentive at this intial stage God knows what his future correspondence with you would be like.

Yes ur lawyer can make a request and trans. it back to CSC

my I485 which was filed in TSC was sent to CSC due to back log in TSC and then transfered back to TSC ... my # is WAC-00-???-????? (Wich is CSC number) but its being processed in TSC. BTW ... don\'t think about firing ur lawyer for this ...its no use ... going thru\' that hassel!!! Well if you have all that time in your hands to play around do that !!! which i\'m sure you don\'t have at this stage (I-485)