Applied for N-400 in VSC

Bubble12

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,

I applied for Citizenship in April at VSC. Priority date is April. I wanted to know if anyone is in my shoes and if they have already received the interview letter. Please let me know. Now I am getting worried. It is almost 6 months. I was reading in this forum that people from chicago already got their interview letters who had the same priority date as mine.

Thanks.

Bubble12
I am on the same boat. I applied in April and my PD is 4th of April, 2007
I finished my FP April 28 and waiting for IL. Yet to receive. I applied to VSC

Hi! Bubble12 &a2b,

I applied also in April. My priority date Apr.4,2007.FP May 4,2007.Im still waiting also for my interview letter. from VSC. My friend whose priority date last week of Apr. 2007 received his interview letter and he will be schedule Nov.8,2007 in Boston, MA.

alyssa,
which District office is applicable to you? Mine is boston and applied last week of april with no interview letter yet.

Thanks

newuscitizen,

District office is in Boston also.I will probably schedule for an infopass next week just to see whats going on w/my application papers.

thanks..This is the only we can track of how the progress is. Recently in boston thread, someone with april 10th just received their interview for nov 20.

Mine is Baltimore office. I don't understand what is the delay. I think I will also apply for infopass. Anyone has Baltimore office with April priority date. Please post and let us know if you received the IL. Thanks for all your help.

Received my interview letter yesterday.They schedule me for Nov. 28 in Boston, MA. Minor problem though the USCIS local office sent my interview letter in my old address.I did update USCIS VSC of my new address since Aug.2007.Does anyone had similar experience like this? Pls. share. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Mine is Baltimore office. I don't understand what is the delay. I think I will also apply for infopass. Anyone has Baltimore office with April priority date. Please post and let us know if you received the IL. Thanks for all your help.
Hi Bubble12,
Mine is also Baltimore office. My PD is 4/23/07 and fingerprinting was
done on 5/19/07. Still waiting for IL. Pls also post once you get your
IL. I will do the same, thanks!

Hi Bubble12,
Mine is also Baltimore office. My PD is 4/23/07 and fingerprinting was
done on 5/19/07. Still waiting for IL. Pls also post once you get your
IL. I will do the same, thanks!

Hello,

Please let me know if you have received your interview letter as of yet. I would appreciate. I am getting worried because mine is also April date and it is going to be 6 months. Thanks.

Did anyone receive interview letter for April priority date - VSC,Baltimore

Please let us know whose priority date is in April for VSC, Baltimore office, if you have received your interview letter. One of friends husband just got his last Thursday but I still haven't received it. Please update us if you have received the letter.

Bubble