Applied for EAD renewal, no receipt - Post here

Received EAD renewal receipts

EAD renewal mailed 3/14/03.

Receipt Date: 3/17/03
Notice Date: 3/18/03

WAC-03-128-5****

Receipts received 3/21/03 (at home address!)
Applied through lawyer.

here is my case:
-ead renewal first mailed on 3/4 with wrong filing fee($88)
-returned for filing incorrect fee
-filed again on 3/14 with correct filing fee ($120)
-haven't received the receipt yet. But check is cashed around 3/17. Also I used the WAC#(03-122-5xxxx) that was assigned me when I filed with incorrect fee to check the status. It says the receipt has been mailed on March 18th!

I think It is because of Fee!!

Hi SW28, I am sorry to reply late...Today I collected xerox copy from my company lawyer...I see the Fee of $120 on that. So I guess delay in getting receipt is possibly because of fee..

Good luck!!

Ganesh

Hey guys,

When you file a EAD renewal, is the WAC number the same as the WAC number from your original EAD?

I ask because it seems some of you are checking the status of your EAD renewal using WAC numbers... can anyone help?

Thanks.
lbern.

Thanks for the info.

Question: If someone files a renewal EAD, and he doesn't receive the receipt within 90 days, can he still get an interim EAD (I heard INS wants to see the EAD renewal receipt before issuing the I-EAD)?

Just trying to keep my bases covered...

Thanks.
lbern.

check is still not encashed

Checked with the IIO today. They donot have an entry in there system for the EAD renewal application that we sent in Feb.
Also check has not been encashed.
I think our application has been lost somewhere.
So we have decided to apply for EAD renewal again.

Guys, perhaps there's some good news for the March files.
My EAD renewal reached CSC BCIS on 3/26, and received receipt today. Both RD and ND were dated 3/27. Looks like things are finally speeding up.