Applied 1485 When can I expect Work permitt?

No Title

Shansc, Thanks for your response. I still didnt get my EAD approval as I check thru the telephone. My RD is Sep 13\'2000 and ND is Sep27.

Thanks,
Varma

No Title

I got my EAD approved on Dec 15\'2000. RD Sep 27th. Any idea how long it is taking now for getting the actual cards. Thanks for all the help.

Nilu

No Title

I got My EAD card on 12/26/2000
EAD approved on 12/18/2000
NSC
PD 4/97
EB2
RD 9/2000
ND 9/2000

No Title

Has any one applied for EAD / AP / I-485 in November/December ? My applications (I-485/AP/EAD) were sent to NSC on December 5, 2000. I read the posts on Immigration Portal regularly and wanted to find out who else have applied in the same time frame as I have. so that we can track and estimate the processing time

Thanks,

Samir

No Title

Let us know after you get your FP notice. I think it will take a while before we get may be 3-4 months.

No Title

Let us know once you get your FP notice. I will do the same. I think we are all in same time frame.

No Title

If you don\'t get your work permit (EAD) after two months of filing you I-485, you can go to the local INS office with the recipt notice and get the EAD card on the same day.

Hope this info is helpful to you.

No Title

My EAD application is based on I-485 adjustment of status and the application form was filed together with all other forms (I-485, I-130, etc.) to the Vermont Service Center last year. My EAD will expire in October and where should I send the form to? Vermont Service Center or Local INS Office? The confusion is sometimes they said the Vermont Service Center will transfer the file to a local INS office but how would I know my file has transferred already. Please advice where exactly I should send the application to because I don\'t want to send to a wrong place and lost my permit to work. Thanks.