Applied 1485 When can I expect Work permitt?

nilu

Registered Users (C)
I applied I 485 at Nebraska service center. RD Sep 13th and ND is sep 27th.
Please let me know when I can expect the work permit? Did any one already get it with these dates?

No Title

You probably have to wait a month or more longer. My ND is Aug 10th and haven\'t recieved my EAD yet and there are a lot of other people with ND in the Aug range waiting for their EAD. NSC is very slow compared to the other service centers. I think TSC is probably the fastest, VSC next, CSC after it and NSC last.

No Title

Message to "nilu", "shansc" & "hui Li"

Have either of your EADs been approved yet?

No Title

It Used to take 2 months in january2000. But I think it takes longer now.
I have applied for EAD at the local detroit office at end of aug. I
have an appoint ment with them on 22 nov. So It takes 3 months even at the local INS ofice........sandeep

No Title

approved on Nov.9, 2000 based on the phone message. But have not gotten anything in hand yet.

No Title

Did you get the work permitt my mail? I heard it is taking 1 month after approval. Is that true? Did any one get their EAD approvals? If so what is the receipt date?

No Title

Did any one reecive EAD recently? If so what is the receipt date? How much time is it taking now?

No Title

i checked the avm... the processing time for ead has changed from 80 to 95 days to 45 to 75 days....

anybody receive ead recently for rd 9/25/00 nd 10/20/00??

pls reply
icgex

No Title

Shanc, I saw that you got your EAD approved. Didnt you still get the letter as others are getting? My RD is Sep 13th.