Application # starts with WSC* - what is this?

rchenna

Registered Users (C)
I am in San Jose, California.

I applied US citizenship in July-2001 and finsihed FP in Nov.2001. After that I didn\'t get any information form INS. does any one know how long it will take to get interview call?

And also in the receipt notice it is showing Application number like WSC*000 but for california service center it should starts with WAC. I didn\'t understand about this WSC* .

Could you please clarify it?

Thank you.

My receipt # also starts with WSC*000

Applied in California. Could it be that the INS Local Office will need more documents? I assume that\'s the case since I didn\'t send in a copy of my Green Card with the N400 (Found out later that I needed to do so!) Also, I might not have written the A# on the back of photos I sent in!

Does anyone know? Could you please reply?

Thanks,
A.

No Title

That\'s not true because I sent all my documents including copy of green card and wrote my A# on the back of photes.

Thanks.

No Title

Based on the information given by the INS office in California, there is a 30 months processing time for N-400 applications . This is from the time your application is submitted to taking the Oath. You may want to check out some of the other posting on the forum, where many others have shared their own experience and time frame which is very helpful to know.

As for the WSC*000, which stands for Western Service Center, is a way that they are categorizing various applications. Naturalization application falls under this category. This information again was provided by the INS Office in California. Should we receive any addition information, we will be sure to share it on the FORUM and of course if anyone else out there has any information on this, it is always appreciated.

Homa

The writer of this message is not a lawyer and this message is not meant to be legal advice. Before relying on this information, you must consult a lawyer on the facts of your specific case. The Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.