Application sent on March 14th. Still no receipt date. Anybody in similar situation

SashaTanya

Registered Users (C)
Application sent on March 14th. Still no receipt date. Anybody in similar situation. I am really worried about this. They did encash the check for EAD and there was a LIN#(For EAD) mentioned at the back of encashed check. So I know they did receive the package.

Please suggest what should I do. On Immitracker.com people around March 14 date have started getting FP.

Kavita

No Title

I mailed mine on April 10. I have not recieved the reciept yet. I don\'t know whether they deposited the check or not as company paid for me.

No Title

I called up NSC and talked to Information Officer. She could track my case using my name and date of birth and she gave me my LIN # and the receipt date (its March 28th). She said a reciept notice was mailed to the lawyer, look like it was misplaced in mail.

You can try the same thing.

No Title

Kavitatanya,

Thank you very much for sharing. can you tell me: do you get different ND and
LIn# for END and 485 ? Different or only one receipt for 485 and END?

Thanks again!

No Title

Kavitatanya,
    Could you please let me know when did your checks get cleared? we had sent the I485 application on 4/10 and even the checks have not been cleared.

No Title

Accourding to the automated message, the receipt date for both my EAD and I-485 is April 13 ( I mailed my application on March 14). The check cleared on April 10.