Application Receipt Number on cleared personal check

lingtm777

Registered Users (C)
I just got notice from my bank the checks for my parents application have been all cleared.. :) i am so anxious to check the status, and was wondering if the application receipt number is printed on the cleared check.. and if it is, which number is it? I have the scanned images of these checks, but don't know what to look for..

If you know, can you please tell me.. thank you very much

~anxious petitioner....

my application receipt number on the image of cashed checks was different from the application receipt number on the Notice.
I tried the one on the check starting from MSC...., but, it didnt show up any status. SO, I am guessing that is not the correct number.

hi brightside,
just curious, how different was the application receipt number on your notice from the number on your cleared checks?

different only in last 3 digits!!! can you believe that! but, you still cannot be sure, as they dont have any pattern in skipping the numbers....my check number saied msc#######099 and it actually was MSC#######101 :rolleyes: :eek:

Hi brightside,
thanks for the reply... it is kind of interesting to try to see what the number is before the receipt notice arrives.. but, like you said, the numbers are usually different..
i guess at the end of it all, it is really not that important if i see the status online at this very moment... just wanted to give my parents an update, they are very nervous about me filing this myself (and not doing it through a professional lawyer)
i will be waiting for the mailman everyday now.