Application for TRV when AOS pending

clarin

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

One of my friends wants to take a cruise that has ports of call in Canada. She is an Indian citizen current residing in the US. Her US status is AOS pending (she is planning to travel on her AP). Would this cause any issues when applying for the Canadian TRV? What documents would she need to submit with her application? Would the I-485 receipt and a copy of AP be sufficient documentation of her status in the US for the purposes of her application?

Thanks.

Hi,

One of my friends wants to take a cruise that has ports of call in Canada. She is an Indian citizen current residing in the US. Her US status is AOS pending (she is planning to travel on her AP). Would this cause any issues when applying for the Canadian TRV? What documents would she need to submit with her application? Would the I-485 receipt and a copy of AP be sufficient documentation of her status in the US for the purposes of her application?

Thanks.

Why would her AOS pending status cause a problem for the cdn visitor visa? Her AOS pending status alone poses no threat to her cdn visa application.

Visit cdn embassy website for the docs needed for the visitor's visa. Her I-485 receipt and AP along with her employment verification letter is enough to prove her status in the U.S.