Applicants with RFE and no response

Hi williw and punjabi007:

Do you guys hear anything yet? My lawyer said if I wait for 90 days without any update, I can inquiry. Now my RFE has been past 60 days without changes

Waiting for I-140 ND 3/19/05.

Received RFE on I-140 for single source bachelor's degree. Re-evaluated my degree and responded to RFE on 7/7/05. LUD on 7/8, 7/11, 7/12.

Received FP code 3 ND 9/23/05, FP scheduled date: 10/25/05. But I did my FP on 10/7/05.

I-485 LUD on 10/7/05, 10/11/05.

Looks like something going with July I-140 RFEs cases at NSC.

Denied

Hello Friends I came to know today that my I140 has been denied. All becuase of my stupid lawyer. He didn't post my labor notice correctly. Anways, I will need input on the following:
1. My wife was on AOS, she doesn't have H4 valid any more I have a valid H1. What are the best options for her? SInce getting H4 interview immediately is impossible, how can she get her status back?
2. If I appeal does she get her status back.
3. If I refile can i file her I485 (can we file 485 for someone out of status)? Our visa number is still current.
4. Most importantly if we are able to file her I485 and our new application is denied too, does she incur out of status time for the whole application time as you fall back on the status that you were on?
Experts please help me out.
THanks
Edit/Delete Message

Edu RFE

Files I-140/485/131,EAD, - ND- April 11 2005
----------------------------
RFE on- Education Evaluation- September 2005
RFE reply - OCT 2005

I-140 Denied today. (Until I realised it was my morning dream! Thank god it was just my dream! :)

sept_neb_filler: Sorry to hear your denial. Do you decide to appeal or MTR? if Your lawyer made mistake, I heard MTR only takes one month to give you decision. I have a question to you. How you find out the denial? Did you get the e-mail or letter? If this is only letter, did the letter only send to your lawyer or both? I worried I would get the denial but miss the deadline for appeal. My RFE was sent out almost 70 days without any news.

Your lawyer will get a letter

No there is no update on the web. Best you can do is take an appointment and go to USCIS office near you. They will know the exact details. Unless offcourse if your lawyer gets something.
I will apply for appeal and have also filed for new one. Hopefully this time it will be better.

sept_neb_filler :- So that mean you got letter ? Was there any LUD was made since you sent reply to you REF ? I am worried too it has been more than 100 days since I replied my REF ? NO LUD after initial reciept LUD ?

Thanks to sept_neb_filler

Thank you. You are saying if I get a denial, only my lawyer would receive the official letter, not I, right? What kind of USCIS office you mean, the one in Lincoln, Nebraska which is too far away from my city or the local one? I will wait for another 20 days and then call USCIS for an inquiry. But I know usually they response this case very slow. Can I go to the local USCIS in my city to make appointment and ask what is status? Do you think they would know the status even the city is so far away from Lincoln?

Local Office

Offcourse local office. If there is any update in your case they will know. Like if there is an RFE/rejection and you never got it in mail or something. THeir system is differnt from what we see online or over the phone. Its more reliable

140 Approved.

Might help who are tracking LUDs and waiting for their approval.
Check my Signature for details.
Thanks to UN for his help in replying to my A2P RFE.
Good luck to you all.

Congratts.
Could you please let us know your officer code?
Are you applied under EB2 or EB3?

Thanks,

RFE on experience letter

Dear Gurus,

I just received an RFE for experience evaluation.I have copies of the offer letters and resignation letters from each of my prior employers.However, none of them describe the job responsibilites and the skill set required. After recieveing the RFE I was able to contact two of the employers for updated documents but two others are no longer in existence. Could anybody please advise what can be done under the circumstances.Please note that I do not have any contact information for colleagues either. I was with each of these companies for a year way back in 1997.

Could some one please advise... What would be the best way to approach this problem....Do RFE's of this sort lead to denials...I am very worried and tense.Pleasse help!!!!

any update on any one's case ? I f***ing attorney said he has put the inquery but have't heard from NSC ? Replied REF more than 115 day ago ..:)

No up dates Punjabi.
Could you please provide your details like officer code and category etc.
NSC is very slow for last two months.

No update yet. I did call 1800 this morning. Seems useless, the guy said he would send a referrel and asked me to wait for 30 days. My RFE responded over 80 days without any changes

Anyone knows any hints on what happened?

I140 1st RFE on 05/05
replied on 07/05
LUD in 5 days in a rows
2nd RFE on 08/05
replied on 10/05
LUD on 10/04/05 then nothing changed
But 10/31/05 my wife's I485 has a LUD, and the lawyer told me that
both of us have 2nd FP noticed.

1st FP done in July, 04.

Thanks,
TwoJ

PD: 05/03
I140 I485: concurrent 05/04
pending...

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a new LUD for today for my 140 but no change in msg. I am just hoping for a quick approval now. Keeping my fingers crossed for approval and no action on 485 app for now. My FP is schedule for 11/23

LUD for I140 and EAD at the same time, Scared me!!! Any thoughs, thanks a lot.

I found that the LUD on both I140 and I-765 on 11-9. I responded the 2nd RFE for I140 one month ago. But I applied EAD on Nov 23 last year. I did not use it at all and I did nothing on it up to now. Why suddenly did they update my EAD status? Does that mean they intended to deny my I140 and therefore update my EAD status since it will be invalid too? Confused and scared!!!! Any thought?

Thanks a lot.
twoj
PD: 05/03
I140 I485: concurrent 05/04
pending...

Last edited by a moderator:
twoj: To the best of my knowledge, 140 and 485/EAD/AP are handled by different departments. Therefore there could be updates on both without a direct connection. However, did you see similar LUDs on 485 and AP as well? Was there any need to touch EAD? Did you need one or need to renew one? Good luck.